For Sale (SF - CA) 2000 LX470 - speakers, radio, amp, sub & box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is an ad for either a complete sound system for a LC/LX OR for individual parts.

It is a Nakamichi sound system (non-nav) from a 2000 LX470. Should fit all Nakamichi LX470 completely. And most LC's from '98-02 (without navi and with an LX bezel).

Also amp, 4 door speakers, 6" sub + sub-box.

If you want part or all of the system let me know. Or make offer. PM's will get the faster responses.

Complete system - $150

Radio = $25
Amp = $25
Sub + box = $75
4 door speakers = $25

All parts are in good working order except the built in cd changer mode on the radio.
IMG_0733.jpg
Photo Dec 20, 6 22 52 PM (HDR).jpg
Photo Dec 20, 6 19 40 PM (HDR).jpg

Bump. Guys, just make me an offer. Really, it's just taking up space in the garage.

Bump. Make me an offer for the whole loot or just parts.

CD player sticks on CD slot #2

Guys, make me an offer. It's going in the trash if I don't hear from anyone soon.

Hi Lexi4darin,
I'll take the speakers off your hands for $20. How much would shipping be to 11362?

Where in the Bay are you? Might be in interested in the sub for the right price.
My wife wants me to get rid of the box and I if i have to go back I would like to get rid of the 2 4" subs and in the back of the LC if it is a direct replament.

Im in Redwood City and Brisbane

Guys, been offline for a while and suddenly got 4 hits on the speakers and sub. Basically I'll get you all tonight as I'm not in a position to write you all back this moment.

still have door speakers? i will take them off your hands. i live in mountain view.

Gary

I have a non nav 200 LC with a blown amp. You think this one would work? For 25, I might as well give it a shot....

I'm still waiting on the total for shipping and how to pay.

Later model amps require a CAN signal to operate.

Sent from my iPad 2 using IH8MUD

Both trucks are 2000. Do you mean later production 2000 or the difference between say a 1999 and a 2002?

All products sold or discarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom