For Sale LC kitchen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_6580.jpg

work.jpg

Up for sale is our prototype kitchen. This was a was cosmetically completed for a show and is now up for grabs. This kitchen system was never fully finished. This set up includes: drawer storage system, fridge slide, appliance pullout, Smev sink, Smev stove, SS southco hardware, gas tank mounting bracket, gas hose, and Aircraft tie-down rail system. The system was made for a 60 series but will fit an 80 or100 as well. Asking $1750. Thanks

Last edited:
does the stove and sink stay in the drawer when in storage? or do you have to remove them and store elsewhere?

Wow! You've outdone yourself. That is awesome.

I saw this setup in April and it is awesome. This is a killer price, wish I could afford it I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

For those that do not know this system was designed to be used with a water pump, heat exchanger, Shower, and NL battery pack. Here is a picture from during the construction that will show the rear hatch are where I mounted the appliances. The system does not come with any of the appliances. Of course you do not need to use the appliences if you do not want to. You could just use the hatch area for storage.

IMG_6579.jpg

This system was designed to do all the same things as the room box but built to the specs needed to last on the trail.

That is a sweet setup. I may have to by another vehicle just to put that setup in it.

This item is up for sale again. The last owner bought a different truck before he was able to install it. Also for sale is a custom 80 series center console $300

PM sent your way.
Thanks
Frank

What does the console look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom