rebuilt nv4500 and np205 t-case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
gm style nv4500. with the 6.34 low gear and updated fully synchronized reverse gear set. comes with new shifter and custom billet adapter to mate it to the np205. also rebuilt 32 spline input np205. located in stockton ca. i'd rather not ship.

$1450 firm, open to trades for a cruiser h55f trans in new/great used condition.

can post pics if needed.

forgot to mention that the t-case has the passenger front output.

bling bling bling.....
MVC-728S.JPG

it's an LV, not a troopie. last i heard he was asking $2k

How much to ship to 95209.

case of spaten or fosters outta do it.:grinpimp:

Still got the nv4500??? not likely, but I am having no luck finding one.

sorry, sold it a while ago. try looking on pirate4x4.com and on craigslist also....

hey orange

im sitting in bogota colombia till apr..i see lots of 43's here in great shape. my question is why are these tranny's so expensive?

they were only offered in 3/4 ton and 1 ton dodge and gm trucks, mostly behind the diesels. they're pretty sought after since it's one of the few 5spd transmissions that holds up to the abuse of off road usage behind some high horsepower / high torque engines. also, it's got a very low first gear and the overdrive so it's the best of both worlds. there are also lots of adapters available to mate the tran to a number of different engines and to lots of different transfer cases.
the only other transmissions capable of being run under these conditions are much larger like the clarks and ZFs, but there are virtually no adapters available.
if you think that the NV4500 is expensive, try finding an NV5600 ( 6spd replacement for the 4500 ) and you'll be happy that you're shopping for an NV4500.
hth
georg

Are you the Georg who lives in stockton and Is going to look at michaels nv4500 for me???

they were only offered in 3/4 ton and 1 ton dodge and gm trucks, mostly behind the diesels. they're pretty sought after since it's one of the few 5spd transmissions that holds up to the abuse of off road usage behind some high horsepower / high torque engines. also, it's got a very low first gear and the overdrive so it's the best of both worlds. there are also lots of adapters available to mate the tran to a number of different engines and to lots of different transfer cases.
the only other transmissions capable of being run under these conditions are much larger like the clarks and ZFs, but there are virtually no adapters available.
if you think that the NV4500 is expensive, try finding an NV5600 ( 6spd replacement for the 4500 ) and you'll be happy that you're shopping for an NV4500.
hth
georg

yup, that's me. michael is a good guy and very easy to deal with.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom