Bolts for a 13BT exhaust manifold on 3B (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to prepare for a future turbo install. Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the apparent 2 longer bolts that's required? Is it M10x1.25x what length?

No, the stock bolts have no lock washer or washer. The stock bolts are flange head though. I got 70mm flange head from Fastenal and cut them to size. Also the Fastenal are threaded all the way through.
I think I found a source for 65mm flange head with a shoulder (like the stock ones) that are much cheaper than Fastenal though. I have to order them though to find out.
Will let you know.

I ended up putting an order in with Akella (Yan) for a whole new set of oem bolts, studs, and nuts for a 13BT application. This way I'll be prepared if any of the hardware breaks on me.
Thanks still jzilla.

Yan hasn't mentioned anything to me about them being obsolete...hopefully they became available again...we'll find out.

Just to update this, it turns out that Yan can't get the bolt and is indeed obsolete. My local Brafasco required me to purchase a minimum of 50 pieces, and Fastenal does not serve the public any longer. I found a place in the Toronto area called Bolts Plus and I was able to find them and they had no minimum. They only had 70mm lengths so I just grabbed extra washers and will stack them or possibly cut the bolt down.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445621482.723014.jpg

I just got the metric flange head bolts from Chrysler, turns out they won't work because the 65mm length includes the end where it tapers down. Basically this means there are only threads to about 55 or 60 mm.
I got my 70mm flange head bolts from Fastenal only a couple months ago in Edmonton and it was not problem buying just two, pricey though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom