OME steering Damper with under engine cover? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I installed my OME steering damper and realized after that I forgot to put the under engine cover back on (removed to help get the factory steering damper off).

I was checking out the clearance and it looks like it would be a tight fit. Does the OME clear the under engine cover? Any one run with out it? I would think it is best to have it on. Just wanted to check prior to pulling things back apart to see it does not fit.

I installed my OME steering damper and realized after that I forgot to put the under engine cover back on (removed to help get the factory steering damper off).

I was checking out the clearance and it looks like it would be a tight fit. Does the OME clear the under engine cover? Any one run with out it? I would think it is best to have it on. Just wanted to check prior to pulling things back apart to see it does not fit.
It goes on there OK. I had it off recently. It's kind of interesting working it back into place though.

The shield installs easily with the stabilizer on, no need to force it on.

It does fit but it's kind of an unusual process. I don't know but it always takes me 5 minutes to get it in place. It's like a rubix cube!

As long as the plate isn't upside down and you pivot it into place, you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom