What did you do on your 70 series today? (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

...Just get one so that 2 big dudes and one Turk can sit comfortably in the back.

:lol:

Last I check, they fit just fine. Tight and cozy, just the way they wanted it. Speaking of... one of those big dudes picked up a BJ74 too :cool:

Last edited:
Installed extended sway bar links and a 555 TRE kit from @cruiseroutfit

Not the most exciting picture, but the improvement on the road was noticeable
555TRE.jpg

Brought mine home from SLC this morning...1986 BJ74, 13B-T, automatic...ARB bumper, ComeUp winch, 285 BFG KM's on 16" wheels, MetalTech sliders, dual Optima REDTOPS. Lift is unknown (and will be replaced), no lockers (on the list), winch is wire and will change to synthetic, and the turbo is untweaked...so it needs boosting and some gauges to monitor stuff. 240 miles from SLC to Cedar City running 70-80mph and getting just shy of 20mpg...LOVE it!!

Originally a Land Cruisers Direct rig, owned by Jon Bundrant from AllPro for a short time but it didn't fit his style...but it fits mine :)

BJ74.jpg

Woody,
Are those fender flares?

Glad it made it home safe and sound Woody. Great seeing you two last night and glad that rig went to a good home. We had fun with it when it was here at the shop. The lift is in need of swap, we had talked about doing that before Jon purchased it but it sold too fast :cool:

Last edited:
Saving more pics for an official thread :flipoff2:
Normally that answer wouldn't cut it but since you're the "Grand Poobah" we will let it slide. :)

You read my mind about the flares.

Got to the root of my no reverse light issue (I think). Seems the reverse light side of the neutral safety switch is dead. Looks like I'll be sending some $$$ to ABQ ...

Also got my name plate :)
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1444511156.801388.jpg

Got to the root of my no reverse light issue (I think). Seems the reverse light side of the neutral safety switch is dead. Looks like I'll be sending some $$$ to ABQ ...
I would have thought those wood shims and duct tape would have held up better. Oh well. :)

New rotors and pads, stripped one of the front calliper holes and had put pull the front end back down and replace the swivel housing :crybaby:

rotor1.jpg

rotor2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom