ANARCHY OFF ROAD suspension--any good? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found an anarchy offroad in florida that sells light bars and switches and another anarchy offroad in like aussie land..... Maybe post a link with the suspension youre referring to?

D

The 3 year 60.000 sounds good but the logistics in shipping the springs back to West OZ if you have problems would be a nightmare in cost and lost time.
If I was in Papua New Guinea I would be buying a proven suspension system like Old an Emu, Dobinsons or Terrain Tamer.

The 3 year 60.000 sounds good but the logistics in shipping the springs back to West OZ if you have problems would be a nightmare in cost and lost time.
If I was in Papua New Guinea I would be buying a proven suspension system like Old an Emu, Dobinsons or Terrain Tamer.

What about EFS or Tough Dog? Can you tell me anything about them?

I realised that the Anarchy kit doesn't include shackles, ditto the Tough Dog kit. The EFS kit on the other hand has everything, including the shackles and the steering dampener. I'm thinking that by the time I got all parts that are not included in the Anarchy or Tough Dog kits, I'd be paying just as much as for the EFS kit.

You may run into issues if you have a pre-1980 FJ40 with the small spring eyelets. These appear to have the large 35mm bushings.
When Toyota went to the larger eyelet and bushing they changed the fixed hanger for the spring giving it more clearance from the
centerline of the eye to the frame. Generally speaking to fit the large eye on an early truck, the mil-wrap is dropped. If you notice,
OME and other FJ40 springs do not have the mil wrap when using the large eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom