The Road to a 100 and 2001 build thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Paul have you had spacers this whole time and lead us all to believe that your suspension was just magical?

No, I havent had spacers since I took them out and swapped in the first set of springs. Spacers are long gone. Look at the date of that post.

What springs are you guys running that you want 30mm spacers?

I had spacers when i first bought the truck prior to putting in a real suspension.

The price of an AEV wrangler, the safety of an FJ40 and the company who's building it seems to keep getting into trouble with buyers. Sounds perfect. Not to mention no top or doors and that's the only one that exists. The best way to get companies to do what you want is to vote with your money. I'm sure Toyota is eying those 300k annual JKUs and trying to figure out how to snag some for themselves.

Now to totally contradict myself, this fj45 shortened troopy would be worth switching back to the chosen brand.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438793058.776850.jpg

Hijack over.

Last edited:
Just had the pleasure of reading your thread. I have the same truck (champagne color and all) and just ordered the OME 2.5" kit so it was great to read all this going into it. Thank you for taking the time to write this up.

Actually the new gen Trekboxx systems are quite a bit lighter than gen 1. David created a folding sleep platform for it and other cool tricks. You're already down the road on a drawer but if someone else with a Jeep (in a Land Cruiser Forum) needs....

System Bravo for Jeep JKU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom