Lost my little buddy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Found out from my daughter that my ex wife (who is still living in my house, which I'm fighting for, along with having my pets and 99% of my stuff still there) gave away my pet hedgehog, Titus. This was after I tried to get him to bring to where I'm currently staying and her balking at it with the excuse that "the kids have gotten very attached to him". Well, according to my 4 year-old daughter, "a bad guy came and mommy gave him Titus and I miss him", which was said to me while she was on the verge of tears. Just one of many unforgivable, despicable things she's done to try to hurt me whether through my pets or through my kids.

I miss my grouchy little friend :(

titus.jpg

I used to love her but I had to kill her.............

All ex's are evil and must be destroyed

Be sure to tell your atty. Can't hurt, might help.

There may be a silver lining here. Kids, even young ones, aren't dumb. They recognize mean, vindictive behavior. Eventually, she will alienate herself from your kids.

That was a chicken-s*** thing to do.

What a real dick thing to do, wow that's a heartless fxxxing bitch right there. Sorry to be so harsh but how the fxxx can someone do that, even affects the kids.

:(

What a ****! plain and simple. Sorry man, but that was a cold thing to do to your kids and you.
She absolutely is. When things were good between us I thought they were absolutely perfect, but when they started going downhill they went downhill fast and she's become one of the most evil people I've ever known. She spent the entire last year trying to alienate me from our kids and now coaches them against me, telling them that "daddy's never the boss", "daddy is only going to yell at you", "daddy doesn't love you", etc. Luckily my daughter sees through most of that bull**** and asks me "why is mommy always mean to you?". I have yet to find a good way to answer that kind of question to a 4 year-old.

She's too self centered to realize the damage she's doing to your daughter just to be mean to you. Nothing new here, many men and women make that mistake, but what a shame. I wish you and your kids the best of luck amigo, as for her, she can go to hell.

Only a cold bitch could do this, sorry about your buddy.

But, be cautious what you post on open forums that she likely knows you visit...It's likely to be searched. Happened to my buddy. All is fair and love and war, and attorneys know this.

But, be cautious what you post on open forums that she likely knows you visit...It's likely to be searched. Happened to my buddy. All is fair and love and war, and attorneys know this.
You're exactly right. That's why I'm being careful not to say what's really on my mind about her, because I don't want to land myself in trouble with the court.

Good point, but the rest of us aren't married to her. So feel free to pile on.

She absolutely is. When things were good between us I thought they were absolutely perfect, but when they started going downhill they went downhill fast and she's become one of the most evil people I've ever known. She spent the entire last year trying to alienate me from our kids and now coaches them against me, telling them that "daddy's never the boss", "daddy is only going to yell at you", "daddy doesn't love you", etc. Luckily my daughter sees through most of that bull**** and asks me "why is mommy always mean to you?". I have yet to find a good way to answer that kind of question to a 4 year-old.
The one good thing out of all of this is that your 4 year old daughter is already smarter than her mother. Luckily she sees things for what they are instead of the bull**** she is being fed from the heartless bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom