Switching the TEQ badge to Aluminum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have sold over 50 of the FJ cruiser grill TEQ badges over the last 12 months but I got a LOT of requests to make them out of metal instaed of 3D printed ABS plastic. I have spent the last few months working with a machine shop in developing machined aluminum badges. I converted 6 of my designs this month (the FJ cruiser badge is one) and will continue to convert a few each month until all of my TEQ badge designs are aluminum. Here is the link: Aluminum FJ Cruiser TEQ Badge | BH3D Printing
This is what they look like.

Last edited:
Been out of stock for a few weeks but just got another huge batch in. The "sold out" message is now gone. Sorry about the delay.

Just a heads up that I will be cutting way back on the company at the end of this summer. I am going to shrink down the product line to just a handful of top sellers. With 3 kids and #4 on the way, I just don't have the time anymore to keep the entire product line going. The FJ Cruiser TEQ badge is on the chopping block. I will order one to two more batches before I phase it out. If anyone wanted one then you will need to put in the order by the end of July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom