Truck Bed Thoughts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eco 45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Base of the Three Sisters Mountains Oregon
Website
www.eco-offroad.com
I am sure I will get yelled at for not doing a build thread, but been a long process modifying a South African 45 Series truck into a 4 door. The South African trucks came with a different style bed than the 45's here, which I modified to fit in with the build. Now just trying to decide whether I should keep the South African bed or maybe do a flat bed of some sort. What do you think?

IMG_2367-L.jpg

Looks great 'as is' to me!

Great work on the cab, the rear doors are very slick

I say tray back or a funky cargo box of some sort

You should start a poll Scott!:idea:

Last edited:
I've never been fan of the beds made and installed on the 45s in South Africa. Think a flatbed with dropdown sides would look cool.

Im a fan of a a full rear door, extended chassis with a 5 ft bed, tray or styleside! Never really liked the rear door, wheelwell combo? Toyotona is my favorite combo, wait, Scott has that stashed away too!!! Talk about 45 hoarding!!!!

Im a fan of a a full rear door, extended chassis with a 5 ft bed, tray or styleside! Never really liked the rear door, wheelwell combo? Toyotona is my favorite combo, wait, Scott has that stashed away too!!! Talk about 45 hoarding!!!!

What can I say I have a weakness for 4 door trucks, which has now spread to 75 Series trucks! Oh and there may be some other weird manufactures I have also fallen victim too.

What about a land rover 130 rear tray with the forward part of the guard removed, and possibly narrowed to match the width of the cab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom