Builds Kreiten Build thread! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought my 2013 Cruiser new a little over 2 years ago, told the wife this Cruiser would stay completely stock, unlike all the other Cruisers I had ever owned, that lasted about a month or two:D Figured I would throw a thread together of the mods I have made so far, how they tested on the trail and then list future mods I need or want!
email0377.jpg

email0362.jpg

first mod was tires, 275/70 R18's, this mod not only made the rig look more like a Cruiser and less like a Highlander but it also greatly improved traction! The tires only rubbed at full lock slightly on the lower control arm...
email3245.jpg

Next came the Ironman Cellfoam pro kit, which changed everything...
email8182.jpg

after the lift, still rocking the 275/70 R18's
email8505.jpg

flexing the Ironman kit...
email0994.jpg

rocking through the mountains of Colorado
email5163.jpg
!

ripped the running boards off and slapped on some 18x9 fuel Anza wheels and 285/70 R18 BFG Mud Terrains...
email6518.jpg

the Ironman lift with this wheel combo required removing the front mud flaps and cutting some of the plastic out of the front inner fender!

Going to a 9 inch wheel and pushing the tire/wheel combo out worried me a bit about it hitting the fender... Actually tucked pretty nicely into the rear fender. I'm going to add spacers to my lift front and rear to give me a notch more lift
email0801.jpg

Last edited:
twisted the S out of the suspension, no real rubbing but damn close, I'll sleep better once I pop some spacers in the front and back to give me that extra inch...
email0950.jpg

next on the list of mods, on board air, sliders, front and rear spacer lift, and a diff drop kit...

email0858.jpg

I love the look of those wheels but I'm curious as to why you went with the 18x9 as those tires don't require the width? Different offset?

I love the look of those wheels but I'm curious as to why you went with the 18x9 as those tires don't require the width? Different offset?
most of what I do to my truck is all for performance reasons, but going with a 9 inch wheel just all came down to looks for the most part(was nice to pull it away from the UCA and lower control arm), I love the tires out past the fender a notch:grinpimp:... Basically set out to build the newer version of my old 80 series Cruiser from my younger years!:beer::beer::beer:
email0408.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom