Custom TEQ Badges and Cupholders on sale (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I had some folks trying to fit those 20oz. soda bottles in my cup holders. The smaller inner insert makes the fit too tight and the regular TEQ insert that comes with all cup holders is a tad loose. They were just in that middle awkward size. A member posted his simple solution to the problem by using a beer "koozie" on the bottle. That fattened it up enough to sit more snug in the regualr insert. Making a design change to fit that odd sound proved itself to be a real challenge. I decided to stop fighting it and just take the easy path. From here on out ALL cup holders will ship with a free black "koozie". They lay flat and can easily be stored in the center console or glove box without issue. Then when you have the rare time of having a 20oz. soda you will have a way to make a snug and stable fit AND keep that drink cold. I know it's not the coolest solution, but why fight the simple solution if it works.

So the time has come to release the next 80 series cup holder. I have been getting requests for this cup holder for quite a long time. The new cupholder will be "in-stock" today by 4pm on my website at www.bh3dprinting.com and on my etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting. They hold a drink, phone, and a couple pens. They will be $35. Here are a few pics of what I designed.

I'm bringing back the 15% off promo for this month (June). This is for all the Dads out there since father's day is just around the corner. This promo can be used by anyone. I will be running a 15% off entire purchase coupon plus free shipping for the month of June. Coupon code is "dad15" on my site www.bh3dprinting.com

Heads up. Tomorrow is the last day you can order and still receive the package by Fathers Day. I can only guarantee delivery by Saturday if the order is placed by tomorrow by 7pm. The free shipping and 15% off the entire order is running through the month. Coupon code "dad15".

So the window to have the order delivered by Fathers Day has passed but the promo will continue through the end of the month. That is 15% off and free shipping. I also just readjusted prices on my site. I was able to lower most of my product prices from 5-15%. I was able to lower prices due to my vendor lowering there cost for filament.

I just want to let everyone know that I'm heading out for 10 days of camping and wheeling across the western US with my family. All orders that came in today will get shipped out tomorrow before I leave. Any orders that come after tomorrow at noon will get shipped out when I return July 1st.

I figured it has been quite a while since I had an update. I have released quite a few new products over the summer and everything is currently in stock www.bh3dprinting.com My big focus for the summer was cup holders for the 4Runners. I am also doing the big push to convert all of my plastic TEQ badges to machined aluminum. They are turning out fantastic and I will be rolling out that product line in the next few days.

Best cup holder ever. Took the cruiser today instead of the wife's highlander just to show it off to her. She laughed at me, but I'm pretty sure it was a jeleous laugh....
Thanks... Awesome work.

Best cup holder ever. Took the cruiser today instead of the wife's highlander just to show it off to her. She laughed at me, but I'm pretty sure it was a jeleous laugh....
Thanks... Awesome work.
Glad your happy with it. If you decide to get some TEQ badges you may want to know that I'm slowly converting all of my designs to aluminum. I'm trying to get away from manufacturing them in plastic. I think aluminum is a much better look. I have already released the Oval and Round Universal TEQ badges and the 4 Wheel drive badge. The 5th Gen 4runner grill and tailgate badges, the 95-02 80/100 series grill badge, the FJ40 grill badge, and the FJcruiser grill bagde will all be released in the next couple weeks. Here are the current badges available on my website www.bh3dprinting.com

Still looking for a 60 grille to work on?

Still looking for a 60 grille to work on?
I had a local that was going to work with me on the project but I lost his contact info. I am hoping he will contact me soon. If not, do you have a grill I can work off of?

I can take mine off. How long do you need it for?

I would need the grill for about a week. I also need to make sure there is enough interest in the project. If I could get 10 guys wanting to buy one
I can take mine off. How long do you need it for?
I would need the grill for about a week. I also need to make sure there is enough interest in the project. If I could get 10 guys wanting to buy one then I could at least break even on the project. Willing to start a thread over in the 60's section to see if there is interest?

Awesome, thanks!

image.jpeg

All cup holders are now in stock and I will be releasing a few more aluminum TEQ badges by the end of the week. I hope to have all 4 new designs up on my site by Friday evening. I have next week off and it's the perfect time to launch new products. I should be able to dedicate a lot of time to processing new orders.

Black Friday Bump. 15% off the entire order and free shipping. Use coupon/promo code "TEQ15".

Update time. For folks wanting to place an order and have it arrive before Christmas day then all orders MUST be placed by this Wednesday 12/16. After that date, I can't guarantee delivery before Christmas. www.bh3dprinting.com
I'm still running the 15% off promo and free shipping for two more weeks. Coupon code "TEQ15"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom