What's On The Grill Tonight? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Split, I do the same with the "Spring" or "Mexican" green onions, except that I am the only one in the house that will eat them.

Give it time, I have found after a while the others will follow.;)

Sometimes you have to cook when you can find the time. Just put these on the EGG at 845am. The red ones are my homemade no-fail chicken rub. The others are a jerk seasoning I bought in the Virgin Islands and haven't tried yet.
IMG_4180.JPG

Just a wisp of applewood smoke.
IMG_4181.JPG

IMG_4182.JPG
My chef's sample was phenomenal! I've really missed making my own food for most of this year. My own rub was superior to the premix stuff I used. Penetration of both was really good after 9 hours in the fridge. I made a mistake though...I thought I grabbed a jar of Jerk but it was just "Island Grill Rub". Not too bad, but nothing special.

Last edited:
:lol:, Pulling this off on a weekday, I don't know about others, deserves a "Hat's off".:cheers:

:lol:, Pulling this off on a weekday, I don't know about others, deserves a "Hat's off".:cheers:
And I still managed a lunch trip with 3 other ONSC'ers to check out one members' new-to-him BJ74! At a BBQ restaurant!

Porch smells good. We have poppers in the smoker and ribs on the rotisserie. Chili beans on the stove calabasitas in the oven and Texas toast to finish when everything is ready.

Last edited:
Buffalo adobo spice burgers, grilled taters and corn.

Weather came in while grilling... Good thing I have a beer fridge in the shop.

The extra grilled corn, potatoes and zucchini are for a grilled corn chowder that will be on tomorrows table...

J
P1030170.JPG
P1030169.JPG
P1030175.JPG
P1030176.JPG
P1030179.JPG

Last edited:
Buffalo adobo spice burgers, grilled taters and corn.

Weather came in while grilling... Good thing I have a beer fridge in the shop.

I have been stranded there as well lately.:lol:

I just wish I could say no to shrimp tacos on a weeknight. Way too much work to pile in on short time. Some dinners are better if they are cheep, and called in for pick up.;)

Ribs. Dry rubbed.

nah, nothing special. Just my 2c in support of the dry methods... Not that fond of the goopy sauces. Like to taste the meat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom