Monstaliner Bedliner (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Here's a glimpse of Freedom Fried. Our home internet is really slow sometimes, so I'll upload more later.

Did mine about a month ago. Custom color called "Sail Blue"

Fj60.jpg

2365722d1441382200-introducing-monstaliner-uv-permanent-diy-roll-bed-liner-cs-241-laborday2015.jpg

Coupon codes are live on this and it won't happen again till Christmas!

2015 Labor Day Weekend Blowout Starts Today 9-04-15!
2 for 1 CHASSIS SAVER™ Sale
4 Days Only - Fri 9-04-15 thru Mon 9-07-15
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

Effective Friday 9/04/15 @ 12:01 AM thru Monday 9/07/15 @ Midnight
all CHASSIS SAVER™ Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $39.90) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $111.75) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

**********************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************

To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS INTO YOUR CART FIRST AS IF YOU ARE BUYING BOTH, THEN APPLY THE COUPON CODE AND WATCH A DISCOUNT APPEAR FOR THE FULL PRICE OF 1 OF THE ITEMS

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $11.00 for 2 Quarts, $17.00 for 2 Gallons

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saver™ can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

panels.jpg
chassis-saver-bent-panel.gif

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVER™ Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVER™ Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE

If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINER™ purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Magnetman, I plan to Monstaline the headliner in my FJ40. A few Qs:
  • I assume no problems using your product with fiberglass?
  • Any luck matching Cygnus White?
  • Can I get tintable Monstaliner in quarts? I only need enough to cover ~12 sq feet
Thanks in advance!

No problems over painted fiberglass. Just scuff and solvent clean. Raw fiberglass must be primed with 2K epoxy.

Nothing yet on Cygnus white. We have nothing reliable as a sample to match.

Tintable is available in quarts with a 2 ounce tint sold seperate

The truth is that Cygnus White has changed over the years so I am not sure you'll ever say you have exactly the right color for early 40 versus A late 55. My suggestion is to leak some products out there and then determine if the consensus is to go lighter or darker

Well I just Monstalined my truck, it works great and I have no complains because the only issue was my fault. And that is monstaliner doesn't stick well to 3m undercoating. I'd recemend this to anyone as it didn't take long to apply and turned out great. I used the black to hide the dents in my truck after rolling it, great product and very complete with good instructions that are easy to follow.

picture[1].jpg

Question: I applied some eastwood epoxy primer to my project about a month ago. It has passed the open window for applying a topcoat. Recommendation before applying a topcoat are to scuff the primer and re-apply another coat of epoxy primer. Then apply topcoat within 7 days. Does this sound like the proper course of action before applying monstaliner?

Question: I applied some eastwood epoxy primer to my project about a month ago. It has passed the open window for applying a topcoat. Recommendation before applying a topcoat are to scuff the primer and re-apply another coat of epoxy primer. Then apply topcoat within 7 days. Does this sound like the proper course of action before applying monstaliner?

I would follow this procedure to avoid any issues. You can reduce down the new coat of epoxy some to apply a thinner coat and you'll be fine.

Roger that. Thanks!

Anyone roll-on following colors on 60 or 80? pics?
-desert sand
-killer beej
-sans panties
-ww2 OD green
-yank my doodle
-jungle love

When's the next B1G1 sale @magnetman?

I rolled desert sand on an 80.

thx a lot. looks nice. wondering difference between "killer beej" and "desert sand". would like to see a 60 or 80 in "ww2 OD green". what size are those tires? ~4" lift?

No prob. I believe killer beej is a little lighter, but it's pretty close. @duggy lined his 100 killer beej.

They are 35" tires with OME 2.5" lift.

I'm pretty sure there's a WW2 green 80 on the website as well. Check the Monstalined 80s thread in 80 Series Tech.

thx a lot. looks nice. wondering difference between "killer beej" and "desert sand". would like to see a 60 or 80 in "ww2 OD green". what size are those tires? ~4" lift?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom