For Sale FJ45-LPB TAIL GATES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awl_TEQ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Edit October 28, 2020

Hello all!

If you are interested in any of the 40 series parts I make please contact Dan at 4WheelAuto and he will help you out. 4WheelAuto is now handling all of my parts essentially as a distributor. I make them and he ships them! Dan is trying to decide what and how many items he needs to carry on hand so let him know and he will stock up!

In order to be able to keep 4WheelAuto in stock I will transferring the actual building of my parts to the company that employs me as my day job. I am the GM of said company and so will have complete control over build quality as always but will no longer be restricted by how much time I personally have to devote to fabricating parts. This gives me the ability to build massive volume if needed as well as giving me the time to design new items as well.

Call Dan or Travis @ 1-866-468-2570
Wholesale Offroad Parts and Accessories - LANDCRUISER PARTS | 4wheel Auto

Cheers,
Kevin

End of Edit

I have about ten of these gates left from my last run. They can ship in about 48hours and will run you $XXX plus shipping of about $XX.

Here is an old file photo from the other thread but I will post up some more recent pics when I get home. If I remember :confused:

IMG_2297.JPG
IMG_2433.JPG

also: I have an offer on a "factory second" type deal for one gate.

Last edited:
Got it and replied....

:cheers: Very nice! You have a talent!

I got a tailgate from Kevin awhile bach and I am having a hard time putting it on my truck, hanging on the wall in my shop. Just to dam nice the work is impeccable. It will make the ol 45 soon but I sure have enjoyed looking at it as I work on my project.

I have about ten of these gates left from my last run. They can ship in about 48hours and will run you $500 plus shipping of about $80.

Here is an old file photo from the other thread but I will post up some more recent pics when I get home. If I remember :confused:

View attachment 1117288 View attachment 1117289

also: I have an offer on a "factory second" type deal for one gate.
Any other box parts Kevin? Looking for the front corners of the floor, the pieces the removable panels bolt to.

Thanks

Got my tailgate today and it is incredible. Bueatiful work!

Will do Chef
:cheers:

Got my tailgate today, it is truly a work of art. For anyone on the fence about buying a tailgate, don't wait. They are truly better than they appear in photos. Cheers to a great vendor.

ROck on.. the snuffaluffagus truck is getting a new tail...

Kevin,
I received the tailgate today. I am very pleased with my purchase!!! Please consider making other parts for our 45's?

Thanks,
Michael <><

Glad to here you're happy!

Kevin

I've been toying with throwing some more time at my 51 year old three hinge gate. Something tells me I should just buy this and :). Put me down for one. Mark

Mark, you will be amazed, we have both been around alot of tailgates in the last 20 years, I am hard pressed to tell a difference from factory, Kevin is very talented! I have one in my closet for safe keeping!

I'll send you a message Mark

Thanks Whitey!

And I'll message you too Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom