CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey now, get in line Mr. parts slinger. ;)

BS talks...beer walks.....:flipoff2:

This is "OK" but I suspect you could do a bit better.......:rimshot:View attachment 1128487

The 70s front remind me so much of the 40 front. I doubt I will have time to get a 70 front built prior to CF15... Is yours a PTO? Regardless, I'm interested in visiting with you about what you are interested in.

I will have several of my bumpers, sliders, racks, accessories available to see in person at CF15.

J

The 70s front remind me so much of the 40 front. I doubt I will have time to get a 70 front built prior to CF15... Is yours a PTO? Regardless, I'm interested in visiting with you about what you are interested in.

I will have several of my bumpers, sliders, racks, accessories available to see in person at CF15.

J

Yup, It is a PTO. It is mounted in the factory orientation/spacing using the original rear mounts as witness points.

Sweet. :grinpimp:

Thanks beno....:clap:

Sam, I have you on the board brother... I'll get your squared away..

J
I know you do ... Was giving the Shaman a little grief ... And clogging up your thread :)

@red mud fj Kaymar 80 upgrade is completed and on the Fastenal dock.

Thanks V,

Jason

20150728_134842.jpg
P1030195.JPG
P1030222.JPG
P1030221.JPG
IMG_20150903_151722_719.jpg

Boxed and shipped @Yellow Jacket sliders.

Finished another set of 40 and 60 sliders, roughed in 24-60/80 mounts, 16- 40 mounts and 8-55 mounts and THEN.... got about 60% of a front winch bumper finished.

Busy day... BEER THIRTY NOW!!!

Cheers fellas..

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom