Keeping a 60 low? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my SOA is all sitting together in the rear, and honestly, it's WAYYYYY too tall for my liking. So i'm going to flip it back to SUA and am aiming for about 3" of lift with 35s and 80 diffs and just cutting the guards to make it work. Anyone running a low 60 series with big tyres? Or even got a picture of one? It's not something you really see.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1441166852.135704.jpg

Sua 2,5"
35x12.5x15 on stock 15x6
readjusted steering stops so the tire doesn't hit the leafspring + longer bumpstops front and rear

Looks good, wonder if hellisdan would do a body lift along with reslinging to SUA?

Wow, they fit a lot better than I thought they would have.

I've considered a bodylift, but i'd have to redo my front bar and the shock hoops up front to get it low enough. I think I might be better with some longer, taller SUA leaves and extended shackles.

Another option is to get custom main leafs made that are reverse eye. That should drop your SOA by ~1.5".

Another option is to get custom main leafs made that are reverse eye. That should drop your SOA by ~1.5".

Another option is to use some worn out stock springs. I can't recall the member's name, but there is a truck on here with a really mild SOA lift and that is what he did. It looks great IMO.

-And french your shackle/spring hanger into the frame.
-Use the lowest spring pad on the axle you can come up with.
-Use very flat springs.

I don't think I'll do an SOA again. I did it once, but it ended needing so many little things here and there that to ME it wasn't worth it. I would rather trim fenders and not have a bunch of custom mechanical/frame mods... but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom