For Sale Parting out '77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll take the pair of mirrors. If both front door panels look that good I'll take them if lambcrusher dosen't. I'll take the rear reflector rings. I assume the female side of the seat belts are the longer version for the 55. Also need back up light lenses. How much for the lot. Thanks for accomodating. My pig is a 77 so they are going to a good fit.

I'll take the pair of mirrors. If both front door panels look that good I'll take them if lambcrusher dosen't. I'll take the rear reflector rings. I assume the female side of the seat belts are the longer version for the 55. Also need back up light lenses. How much for the lot. Thanks for accomodating. My pig is a 77 so they are going to a good fit.

You want the rings......what about the red reflectors?@Gordobe

Last edited:
Do you have the reverse light lenses?^^ if he doesn't take them
What about the inside door handle and the mechanism that attaches the handle to the door and all the linkages inside the door?
Have the hood bumpers?
What about the weatherstrip that runs along the bottom of the rear glass on the outside?

Do you have the reverse light lenses?^^ if he doesn't take them
What about the inside door handle and the mechanism that attaches the handle to the door and all the linkages inside the door?
Have the hood bumpers?
What about the weatherstrip that runs along the bottom of the rear glass on the outside?
Door linkages yes. I will check hood bumpers. Will check condition of weatherstrip too. You need more of those nylon door handle attachment thingies?:rolleyes:@onemanarmy

I am going to wait on the windshield and wiper reg, but how much for front door cards? the glass and reg are going to be a score for someone...where are you shipping from?

You want the rings......what about the red reflectors?@Gordobe
Sure reflectors also. What are you asking for the other item I asked about.
I'm new at this forum and not sure if I'm communicating correctly

Sure reflectors also. What are you asking for the other item I asked about.
I'm new at this forum and not sure if I'm communicating correctly
@Gordobe
$110 for mirror set and $40 for rings with reflectors, shipping will be determined based on weight and your zip. What are you needing to know about the seatbelts?

Door linkages yes. I will check hood bumpers. Will check condition of weatherstrip too. You need more of those nylon door handle attachment thingies?:rolleyes:@onemanarmy

Ha, did you send me the door handle attachment? I can't keep track of it.

Yes, the passenger door inside linkage setup I'm interested in, the striker on the door and it's attachments.

and yes, the hood bumpers (there are 4 stock, I have 1) and the strip along the back window. and the reverse light lenses if they haven't been claimed.

Thanks

Ha, did you send me the door handle attachment? I can't keep track of it.

Yes, the passenger door inside linkage setup I'm interested in, the striker on the door and it's attachments.

and yes, the hood bumpers (there are 4 stock, I have 1) and the strip along the back window. and the reverse light lenses if they haven't been claimed.

Thanks
Reverse light lenses are gone.

I've got at least two of the hood bumpers. I will try to find the other two, which I think are in a parts bag. Need to move rig away from rhododendrons to get a good look at weatherstrip :)

Front PS door latch has been sold. Would rear PS linkage do you any good? @onemanarmy

@Gordobe
$110 for mirror set and $40 for rings with reflectors, shipping will be determined based on weight and your zip. What are you needing to know about the seatbelts?
The condition of the buckles for the front seats. I will buy the mirrors and rings and reflectors tell me how you want payment made. Thanks

Reverse light lenses are gone.

I've got at least two of the hood bumpers. I will try to find the other two, which I think are in a parts bag. Need to move rig away from rhododendrons to get a good look at weatherstrip :)

Front PS door latch has been sold. Would rear PS linkage do you any good? @onemanarmy

I think the front and rear inside door handle that bolts to the door is the same, if so, I will take it.

Hood bumpers and rear window weatherstrip if still in one piece, also

Thanks

The condition of the buckles for the front seats. I will buy the mirrors and rings and reflectors tell me how you want payment made. Thanks
Here are pics of the worst buckle of the two @Gordobe. Rust on the black looks to be just surface.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Someone always gets to the mirrors before me. Need to check the classifieds more often!

Ferntucky,

I’m interested in the front side glass for both doors if they are reasonably scratch free, let me know what you want for the glass and regulators.

Thanks.

Ferntucky,

I’m interested in the front side glass for both doors if they are reasonably scratch free, let me know what you want for the glass and regulators.

Thanks.

You got it @J Mack.
I will be out of town until the 9/10, but will take a look at the glass when I am back home. I know that both regulators work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom