Crashes/page load delays (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
At about 12pm PST yesterday (Fri), MUD started causing "An error occurred on this wed page. The webpage is being reloaded", in Safari on my iPad.

It's constant and is the only webpage that I've encountered that is causing the crash.

I've updated iOS and all apps are current.

Is anyone else encountering this problem?

Any ideas beyond Google, I've tried everything I've found... Including clearing browser history and rebooting.

Be sure your browser is up to date, as well as your flash plugin. Recent updates to most in recent weeks.

Yep... Everything is current... Crashes still occurring, but have become intermittent... They seem to occur when Safari is running more than three tabs...

This morning, it finally occurred on a non-MUD webpage... So, it's definitely not your problem.

I'll keep looking.

Thanks!

The Toyo tires animated banner ad that appears at the top of the page is slowing the web site to a crawl and crashing my web browser requiring a recovery. I purchased a silver star but the ads still appear. HELP! Took 15 minutes to get this message written and loaded with one crash and recovery.

PS I would consider a set of 5 Toyo tires but not now.

I've had a few note issues, and changes were just made but obviously did not correct the issue. Ad is paused until a solution is corrected.

What browser/OS are you using? ie: I'm on a Macbook Air with Chrome, and have noted no issues...have also noted no issues with my Android phone. I need to test with my iPad this evening, one of the other reports I had was on that device.

I am having an issue as well. (Thanks for gently pointing me to this thread Woody!)

On Safari, mine keeps reloading when the Toyo ad is running. Other ads don't have any problem so it seems. The Toyo ad runs slow and eventually Safari reloads the web page.

I just installed chrome browser on my ipad, but I haven't had much chance to test it yet.

Yeah, seems to be the Toyo banner and couple of others. I installed UC Browser... Haven't had any problems so far.

IE10 on Windows 7, Dell desk top.

BTW Much quicker and smoother now. Thanks!

I am having an issue as well. (Thanks for gently pointing me to this thread Woody!)

On Safari, mine keeps reloading when the Toyo ad is running. Other ads don't have any problem so it seems. The Toyo ad runs slow and eventually Safari reloads the web page.

I just installed chrome browser on my ipad, but I haven't had much chance to test it yet.

Well.. UC Browser worked great... BUT... And data entry fields cause the form to jump all over the place.

So, I've now installed Chrome too

I am a huge Chrome fan...love the fact that I bookmark on my phone, and can instantly use my tablet or laptop and that same bookmark was already carried over...just too easy :)

Yeah, I should have gone to chrome first... I've been using it for years on laptops.

It seems to be working fine, in place of safari.

Thanks!

Just stumbled across this thread...

Mud has been crashing on safari on my iPad every single day for the past several months. No issues with any other websites. In fact, I just logged on and it's happened again.

It's getting pretty hard to just surf Mud as it happens multiple times during each visit. I've noticed that it seems to happen more often on threads with multiple pages and pictures. I have also been getting a rotate screen message and tons of pop up ads for a new Ford Explorer. I doubt any one on here would trade their trusty LANDCRUISER for an expensive new Explorer but I can't speak for everyone.

Just stumbled across this thread...

Mud has been crashing on safari on my iPad every single day for the past several months. No issues with any other websites. In fact, I just logged on and it's happened again.

It's getting pretty hard to just surf Mud as it happens multiple times during each visit. I've noticed that it seems to happen more often on threads with multiple pages and pictures. I have also been getting a rotate screen message and tons of pop up ads for a new Ford Explorer. I doubt any one on here would trade their trusty LANDCRUISER for an expensive new Explorer but I can't speak for everyone.

I live on MUD all day long (as others can attest) with my iPhone 5 & iOS 9.1.

Mud has never crashed on me ever in the last 4 months. Never.
It works flawlessly on this phone.

It must be your iPad.

My Ipad2 has been running fine on 'mud for a while now. It still crashes on some news sites, as if there are certain ads that simply kill it.

I wonder if maybe it is directing the ferd ad to you because of something you searched for at one time or another. I often see stuff I looked at on Amazon pop up on other sites.

Also, my ipad wanted to forget who I was a while back. I had to log in each day, which got old fast. Then, out of the blue, it started working again. I don't know why though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom