anyone good with photoshop to help with a 2016 pic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hello anyone good with photoshop to help modify a pic? what I want colored in is the wing thing on the grill to match the body color; i'm thinking this is something we can do to help de bling to de chrome some of the front end
Toyota-Land_Cruiser_2016_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg
Toyota-Land_Cruiser_2016_800x600_wallpaper_10.jpg
Toyota-Land_Cruiser_2016_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

Toyota-Land_Cruiser_2016_800x600_wallpaper_1b.jpg

GX-R wow you did it again thanks! I think this looks great; I actually loved the 2013 thru 15 Land Cruiser front end wish they kept it; I just could not deal with the interior so I got a LX. Now that its gone I'm looking for new employment so maybe by the time I get a job the Land Cruiser will be here. Hey I know the Middle East is the primary market for Toyota with these vehicles; is that why you guys have so many out on the streets already??? Here in USA the dealerships know nothing!!! very disappointing If Toyota reads this forum they need to work on these guys

Still not on sale here. The photos of the leaked ones are all pre production vehicles ordered for dealers so they can have a closeup look at them. Production only started a few days ago so the first batch should be on the way soon.

Btw what do you think of the standard versions front end?
2016-Toyota-landcruiser.jpg

The first of the updated models should arrive to the US in October.
Good luck with finding a new job btw.

once again you are the best I actually like the base version a lot! I wish that guy did not put his name right across the grill section LOL the part we want to see the most. This is very good the grill can be changed up I think easy. still not liking the bottom clip but not sure if ARB will bring something out??? I am not a fan of the big heavy front bumpers.

i can still see 100 series influence with the 08-15 front end, stronger in 08-11 obviously but present nonetheless until 2015.
The 2016 front end reminds me of the 80 series with some tundra/tacoma influence in the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom