For Sale Parting out '77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy Porkophiles!

I am going a different direction with Pig ownership than I originally thought. To that end, I will be parting out my parts rig. It is a 1977 red and white.

Not much left in the engine compartment and passenger fender already went to @Pygmalion. Front seat is gone too.

That said, there are all kinds of good body, interior, and exterior components.

Hit me up with what you are looking for, and I will get back to you with a price.

Thanks!

-Ryan

I need the transmission and transfer case boot and mounting plate that inside the cab....please...

Doesn't look like it @PabloCruise
Does it have the long-body ASCO lock-outs?
Interested...
Thanks

image.jpg

I need the transmission and transfer case boot and mounting plate that inside the cab....please...
I will see what there is available when it is light out in morning @xtremeVA. Both the engine andand tranny were out of the vehicle when I bought it, but I'm thinking that some of the parts you want may be in the rig yet.

Backup light lenses, rear round red reflector chrome rings and a drivers mirror are on my wish list. Any chance on thoe items

Also what are the seat belts like?

Need the female sides of the front seat belts

Seat belts are in pretty darn good shape, as are mirrors from what I remember @Gordobe. Prefer to sell mirrors as a pair and belts as sets.

I will check on lenses and rings in AM.

Do you have the front grille? If so,
Shipped to 12020?
Thanks.

Windshield wiper regulator? are the bushings cracked...If not, make sure to pull it CAREFULLY as they are not available. Also curious about the windshied and the front door cards/panels...Thanks!

I could also use one rear seat belt set in addition to the pass side door latch.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Windshield wiper regulator? are the bushings cracked...If not, make sure to pull it CAREFULLY as they are not available. Also curious about the windshied and the front door cards/panels...Thanks!
All righty,
Not sure on wiper regulator as I have not pulled it yet. Windshield is in very nice condition (that is water vapor on it cuz we finally got some rain!).

Door card covering looks really good. The card material itself is little warped, but I'm guessing it could be dampened, pressed under weight, and dried flat.

Do you have the front grille? If so,
Shipped to 12020?
Thanks.
I do have the front grille @PDoyle. It is not, however, in great shape. Looks like if you took some time you could straighten it out and have a decent grille. Yours if you want it for the cost of shipping and $5 :)
image.jpg

I have the shifter boot that has a metal, square, mounting piece. Rubber is nice and flexible, no cracks. Not sure about the t-case boot. Couldn't find it on first expedition. Is there a different mounting plate you need, or just the one that goes over the boot? PM me so we can figure logistics.
image.jpg

Cheers,
-Ryan

Seat belts are in pretty darn good shape, as are mirrors from what I remember @Gordobe. Prefer to sell mirrors as a pair and belts as sets.

I will check on lenses and rings in AM.
@Gordobe I've got rings and reflectors in decent shape. One ring has some marks all around, and the other has largish bubble spot, but the rest is great (weird). Not rusted through at all. Reflectors are original. I rubbed one with baking soda and it shined up pretty well (see pics).

I'd like to sell the mirrors as a set, but if someone else here on MUD needs a PS mirror, I would be happy to split.

Mirrors are in what I would consider pretty good shape (see pics). DS has small crack at base. PS has the gasket!:clap: Glass is good.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

PM if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom