**Introduction** COMEUP Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are the dimensions of the Blazer including the measurements for mounting locations.

Thanks!

Edited to add: To answer my original question (does the Blazer share the same mounting bolt pattern dimensions as the Warn 8274), the answer is "no". The Blazer and the 8274 mounting holes share the same height dimension (4.5", 114.3 mm), but the Blazer drum is longer so the horizontal mounting bolt spacing is 13" (330 mm) as opposed to 10" (254 mm) for the 8274. If a bumper made for an 8274 had enough extra width on the mounting plate, you could re-drill the holes to fit.

Last edited:
installed the new ComeUp winch a few days ago since I moved the old one to the Tacoma. I grabbed a few detail photos.

This one is the SEAL 9.5rs (includes a wireless remote) vs the 9.5s that is on the Tacoma. Essentially the same winch but the 9.5s doesn't include the wireless remote.

hookup is very simple and straight forward with the help of color coded cables.

Still very impressed with the construction and the finish quality on these winches. Really nice stuff.

@COMEUP so when is the group buy / mud discount start ? Lets get some of these things in circulation on here so we can see if we like them. I only know of one person that has one ( so far ).
It's important to us to provide top level service, products and prices to our customers. It's also important to us to maintain top level relationships with our distributors. Our vendors are very important to us and because of that ComeUp does not do direct group buys. In doing so it would undermine our awesome vendors. So we try to offer very competitive prices on our winches at all times so that customers can feel confident that they have one of the best winches on the market for a good price.

It is possible for one of the individual vendors to conduct a group buy from their own stock, but ComeUp will not do a group buy directly. Thank you.

Congratulations to the entire Force Gurkha team for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes in last week's Rain Forest Challenge India 2015. Of course, they all choose COMEUP Blazer winches. :ylsmoke:

(1) Force Motors (team 101): Tan Eng Joo/Alex Tan (GURKHA DIESEL): 2,163 pts,

(2) Force Motors (team 102): Mervyn Lim/Hamizan Abdul Hamid (GURKHA DIESEL): 2,095,

(3) Gerrari Offroaders Chandigarth (team 103): Kabir Waraich/Yuvraj Tiwana (MAHINDRA CJ38): 1,941,

Last edited:
Again, comeup did great!
Videos will comeup later.
uploadfromtaptalk1438988237825.jpg

Congratulations to Ben Swain from Slee Off Road and the rest of the crew for their Dirt Riot Mountain Series Championship win!!! Amidst many challenges just to be ready for Dirt Riot Race #3 in Grand Junction, Co they came out with a victory and enough points to claim the Dirt Riot Championship. They've been running a ComeUp Winch on their Ultra4 race car. For a team that expects only the best and performs at the top of their game, COMEUP is pleased to be a part of their great setup. Congrats again for the win !!! Slee Off-Road

I sank the 80 up to the frame in a muddy riverbed over the weekend. It was a good test for my SEAL 9.5rs since my 80 is on the heavy side and most people prefer a 12K lb winch on the 80s. Well we did one single line pull and the winch had no problem pulling me out even though we had tried to snatch the truck out with a strap and my buddies 200 series. During the snatch attempts you couldn't even feel the strap go tight, the truck didn't even budge. I was stoked that the winch had no trouble getting us out. I'm really impressed with these winches.

Anyone in the PNW that can come by Mule Expedition Outfitters this Saturday (Sept 19) in Issaquah, WA will be able to learn some good stuff about winch recovery in the winch recovery class being taught by Marc Bowers and we'll answer any questions you have about our winches. Should be a great time.

Ben at ComeUp contacted me a couple weeks back and asked if I'd write a review of their winch I'm using on my cruiser to post to their blog and include a brief writeup of my cruiser. Ben posted it yesterday to the ComeUp blog in case anyone is interested. Review Spoiler: I've been really happy with the winch. :)
COMEUP USA – A Land Cruiser Built for Exploration

Dynamic Immersion Wateproof Test of the ComeUp Seal Gen2 9.5rsi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom