Baja trip invitation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4wdtoyotaowner.com
Want to join us on a guided trip in Baja?

This is a very limited trip with a 15 vehicle cap and we have a few open spaces on the trip we are attending. We will be guided by Camp4lo (Home) and run down Baja and across to San Felipe.

Dates: November 8-11

We enter Baja Friday through TJ and exit Monday through Tecate (better border crossing)

Those accepted will receive a special rate that includes lodging & meals.
Please email Ben Crockett to discuss details, pricing and vehicle requirements.

Below is a link to images from a previous trip and the site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/camp4lo...7632388960262/

www.camp4lo.com

Ben Crockett
4WD Toyota Owner
bennybmx@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Dave

Have fun guys! I would love to join but I have a baby due on 10/31...
If you have a chance to get a little further South than San Felipe I would recommend a great lunch stop at Ganzaga Bay.

IMG_1971.JPG

IMG_1977.JPG

Hello,
My name is Matt and I am a tour guide for Camp4lo. I just wanted to let you know I am available to answer any questions you may have about this or any other trip.

Bluetribal
Gonzaga is one of my favorite places. We are working on a 4 day tour down there.

Next year?

Hello,
My name is Matt and I am a tour guide for Camp4lo. I just wanted to let you know I am available to answer any questions you may have about this or any other trip.

Bluetribal
Gonzaga is one of my favorite places. We are working on a 4 day tour down there.

Will you be doing this trip again same time next year? I would love to go to a road trip like this since there will be a tour guide.:bang:

is the cost per person or per vehicle?

is the cost per person or per vehicle?
The September trip is 750 for a person. 350 for an additional person in the same rig. 2 guys can split the total cost, that makes it 600 a piece.
This includes all guide services, food, accomodations for 3 nights, 2 1/2 days off roading, snacks, Hell, I even buy most of the beer.
These prices wont stay this low for long. Feel free to email me info@camp4lo.com or call 844-CAMP4LO if you want more information.

You can read Ben's review here as well

http://www.camp4lobajaoffroad.com/guest-comments.html

Would love to do this if I just didn't do HIH. Perhaps next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom