"Cruiser Gold Rush" 2015: Back To Gold Lake For a Second Year! :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any trouble with the thugs at the camp at the end of Gold Lake? (Option A you mentioned) Had some friends up there this last weekend who were confronted by some dudes flashing hand guns claiming that they had right to those sites.

Any trouble with the thugs at the camp at the end of Gold Lake? (Option A you mentioned) Had some friends up there this last weekend who were confronted by some dudes flashing hand guns claiming that they had right to those sites.
Sketchy.... didn't have any trouble with that happening that I know of...

Have your friends file a report, those sites are first come first served and can not be claimed beforehand.

People like that Suck..... I would have unleashed Sampson!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438578872.220040.jpg

Brandishing handguns most certainly wouldn't fly with locals. It's too small of a community to pull that s*** over a campsite. As much as it is the wild west here at times you can bet that sheriff's would be involved if that happened to me.

Lastly, thanks to everyone that came out Yada yada (insert tags here)...especially gkc for the bitchin breakfast! Much appreciated. Seth sweet pics and Thanks for stacking rocks when i decided to be a dumb ass and drive over Nates dent rock from last year. It was fun having you along! I left my dang gas cap on the snake hill when I ran out so I'll be going and getting it in a week or so....perks of being close to home I guess haha.

Lastly, thanks to everyone that came out Yada yada (insert tags here)...especially gkc for the bitchin breakfast! Much appreciated. Seth sweet pics and Thanks for stacking rocks when i decided to be a dumb ass and drive over Nates dent rock from last year. It was fun having you along! I left my dang gas cap on the snake hill when I ran out so I'll be going and getting it in a week or so....perks of being close to home I guess haha.

Thanks for letting me tag along and going easy on me. That was a real fun day!

Hey everybody,

Stickers are here! Just saw them in the mail when I got home from work.

I test fit one of them on my truck and they adhere nicely and look pretty damn good.

If anyone wants stickers, you can either papal me ( michaelk@surewest.net ) $5 bucks each with your preferred address and i'll ship them out to you! Please be sure to gift the $$$$ otherwise I won't be able to cover the cost of the sticker, envelope, stamps, redesign, and shipping. I have plenty for everybody so multiples are perfectly fine.

Or if you prefer cash, or check you can mail me that as well. Or we can meet in person. Whatever way it may be, I can get those to you!

Save 4 for me,i will send payment Friday with shipping addy. Great job BTW.

Save 4 for me,i will send payment Friday with shipping addy. Great job BTW.

Thanks! No problem. I'll put 4 aside. Be sure when you send the payment to include your address, otherwise I don't know where to ship them.

Payment sent Mike! 2 for me.

Hey! What's your shipping address? I'll get these out to you today.

More stickers going out today:

Guys/gals, make sure you put your shipping address in the PayPal notes otherwise I don't know who to send it to. Anyone know a Stuart Mark? received $$$ from him but have no idea who he is or where he lives.

More stickers going out today:

Guys/gals, make sure you put your shipping address in the PayPal notes otherwise I don't know who to send it to. Anyone know a Stuart Mark? received $$$ from him but have no idea who he is or where he lives.
Sorry, thought my address was linked to PayPal. I'll pm you.

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom