New guy/New to CO (Denver) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

flatwerx

SILVER Star
Threads
Good morning!

New guy here with a 99 Runner, SR5, 4x4 Auto ... Stock for now except 265/70/16 AT2 Grabbers ... Just got back from my first camping/hiking/off road trip to Mt Elbert and Champion Mill .... Heres a few pics of my rig, Champion Mill and our Mt Elbert hike: https://goo.gl/photos/cmF81R4QK3UNCzze6

Cheers

Adam

Very Cool, I'm up in Bailey about 30 minutes west/south of Lakewood up 285 and I have stock 97. Love the pics, CO is a beautiful place! I grew up here so I'm a little partial.

Thanks JT523 ... I have to agree, CO is a beautiful place .. Hope to meet up in person on the trails some day!

Didn't even see the video until this time around, very cool. Hit me up whenever, I'm off pretty much every weekend and ready to do some milder trails that won't kill my truck haha.

Also hit up rising sun forum, great guys. Ton in Denver area

Welcome to Mud. Nice pics, I haven't been up in that area myself but it looks like a great place to go. And EPIC beard!

We should do Bill Moore Lake before we break out the snowboarding gear, a stock 4runner can do it with ease and it's a fun trail with great scenery.

@JT523 I'm down .. My only weekend between now and October is Labor day weekend. Not sure if it'll be too crowded or not. Let me know your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom