Tepui Roof Top Tents and Gear (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple quick pics from our camp at Usal, Northern California coast
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438660068.228257.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438660097.728696.jpg

Is there a location near Sacramento that has them in person... I'm in the market for one soonish.. and really haven't had a chance to see one up close. I just can't figure out what size, model, ect is right and would love to see some before I order one.

Is there a location near Sacramento that has them in person... I'm in the market for one soonish.. and really haven't had a chance to see one up close. I just can't figure out what size, model, ect is right and would love to see some before I order one.
Tepui HQ is in Santa Cruz, so you can see everything there. Or if you have a Bass ProShop or a Rack-n-Road store in your area they both carry the tents

Oh, exelent. I will have to see if there is a Rack and Road around.. never heard of them, but who knows. Bass Pro is about to open 20 minutes away too... so hopefully soon I can go check it out. If not... I'm due for a trip to the ocean. Thank you.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439322412.587570.jpg

Ignore the cvt tent my friend has but love the ruggedized XL kukenam. Needless to say all my friends are now jealous of it.

remember I can get you a 10% discount too which you may not get at those other dealers and I can arrange for you to pick it up at the shop in Santa Cruz if you like. ;)

Awesome. When it's time I'll be in contact.

Adam, do you have these Tepui ground tents available? Saw them on another site and just now noticed the Tepui label on them.

View attachment 1119251
Yes I can get them. They have been sold out but we should have them available again soon. Let me check availability and I'll post the ETA on availability.

Adam how much do we save if we buy it from you and have it shipped at your dealer in Santa Cruz or maybe Bass Pro shop? I met Todd who works in SC in one of the Bass Pro shops showing his own set up on a 3rd Gen. 4Runner and really nice guy and gave me more info on the product we also ran into each other up in Gold Lake last month and he was checking out our group of Toyota rides that showed up.

Adam how much do we save if we buy it from you and have it shipped at your dealer in Santa Cruz or maybe Bass Pro shop? I met Todd who works in SC in one of the Bass Pro shops showing his own set up on a 3rd Gen. 4Runner and really nice guy and gave me more info on the product we also ran into each other up in Gold Lake last month and he was checking out our group of Toyota rides that showed up.
PM Sent.

Does Bass Pro carry the full line? I am only seeing 3 on their wesite. Other than that, is there anyone selling these tents in TN? I'd surely like the discount, but would have to weigh if the shipping cost vs. tax savings would make it worth it.

Kind of eyeing the Autana model.

Does Bass Pro carry the full line? I am only seeing 3 on their wesite. Other than that, is there anyone selling these tents in TN? I'd surely like the discount, but would have to weigh if the shipping cost vs. tax savings would make it worth it.

Kind of eyeing the Autana model.
Bass Pro should carry the Autana. If not please let me know and I can help you get one. Couple things to consider, if you buy at your local Bass Pro shop you will get charged you local sales tax and be paying retail cost of the tent, but as you mention you'll avoid shipping costs if they have the tent in stock. If you order through me or Tepui's website, you'll not be charged sales tax unless you're in CA but you will have shipping costs. My discount typically equals or exceeds the shipping costs so you're essentially getting free shipping.
Let me know how I can help.

Tepui Tents will be at Cabela's in Reno, NV this Saturday, Oct.4, from 11AM - 4PM. Come meet the founder, ask questions and check out a ‪‎Tepui Tent‬ for yourself!
SAVE on shipping by ordering one on Saturday for pick up at the Cabela's store the following week.
Location: Cabela's - 8650 Boomtown Garson Road, Verdi, NV 89439

If only at the Cabela or Bass Pro here in Ohio....

:(

Wondering if anyone has any info that can help me out. The zipper pull, or slider to connect my annex to the tent (Tepui) was crushed and needs to be replaced. What I need is info on the size so I can try and find a replacement. Thanks.

How is everyone mounting the RTT to your cruiser? Will my 80 stock rack hold it or do I need to get aftermarket rack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom