Diesel Parts Suggestions/Requests (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NicaNorth

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.nicanorth.com
I'd like to get some insight on what people are missing or would like to see more readily available in terms of diesel parts. This includes anything: mechanical, eletrical, diesel/model specific interior and exterior, suspension, wheels and so on.

I look forward to your responses.

Affordable cable lockers or complete axles, suspension seats, vinyl floors, barn doors. I know these aren't diesel specific but these are hard to find items in North America and I would love to see them more commonly available.

Affordable cable lockers or complete axles, suspension seats, vinyl floors, barn doors. I know these aren't diesel specific but these are hard to find items in North America and I would love to see them more commonly available.

This is exactly the kind of information I'm looking for. Keep it coming!

Manual transmissions are usually quite hard to find here and are highly desired. If you manage to get them as a swap kit, with the clutch pedal assembly, master, slave and lines, you probably have a hot item.

I second the rubber/vinyl interiors. I'd pay a lot of money for a complete left hand drive 80-series rubber interior.
cheers,
Jan

Manual transmissions are usually quite hard to find here and are highly desired. If you manage to get them as a swap kit, with the clutch pedal assembly, master, slave and lines, you probably have a hot item.

I second the rubber/vinyl interiors. I'd pay a lot of money for a complete left hand drive 80-series rubber interior.
cheers,
Jan

Thank you!

You'd sell a pile of 3b air conditioning compressor brackets, tensioner, and third crank pulleys. The pulley I think might be available, but the bracket and tensioner are gold. Also, I can check, but I think you need the pulley only, not the entire three pulley setup, I think non ac just have a remove able spacer, which would save a lot of shipping weight.
13bt intake manifolds are available here in the $500 range but maybe there's pile of them sitting in some warehouse?

You'd sell a pile of 3b air conditioning compressor brackets, tensioner, and third crank pulleys. The pulley I think might be available, but the bracket and tensioner are gold. Also, I can check, but I think you need the pulley only, not the entire three pulley setup, I think non ac just have a remove able spacer, which would save a lot of shipping weight.
13bt intake manifolds are available here in the $500 range but maybe there's pile of them sitting in some warehouse?

Great info. Thanks!

I am finding it hard to find BJ-42 brake drums , shoes and brake cylinders for AU and NZ cruisers .They have drums on all four wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom