show me some BFG 33x10.5's on stocker suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well,

After looking at all the trucks posted, mine does not look bad at all.
I have only lightly wheeled the truck and it did not rub at all.

I will be wheeling tomorow (sunday) I will post up a trail report and take some digitals....

However, I did buy some 33x10.5's BFG's MT's mounted on extra 60 chrome.
Havn't put them on the 60 yet, going to wheel the 35's first and decide, I kind of bought the new 33 MT's for wheeling my 40 when not in DD mode. The AT pizza kutters just don't work well offroad.

thx for all the input.
Rick.

brett76 said:
how are the 35's? they rub alot?

I have stock 3.73's with 33's. I baby the clutch a bit from a dead start on the street. Highway speed 70-75 is great ~2800rpm. Off-road- can get around ok in hi-range, but drop to lo-range on anything technical.

I can't justify the $$ to jump to 4.56's on 33's, but I will definitely regear when I jump to 35 or 37's.:D

my stock 60 gearing is a bit touchy to get rolling on the 35's, really got to pay attention and work the clutch / gas with ease

Here is the 81 stocker that I was reffering to for the 33x10.5's...

:
81.jpg

went wheeling today 87 FJ60 with 35 MTR's...little to no rub.
add a leaf + 2.5 shaK.
87norub.jpg
81.jpg
87norub.jpg

those 33's are'nt ont that 81 in that pic are they? doesnt look like it. and your rig looks awesome. thanks for the pics and input on those tires you got on your rig it helped greatly. im def going with 35's now and some lower gears

here's my rig on a recent outting. I have the AT's.

Last edited:
would the 34x10.50 SS LTB's fit well with an OME 2.5" kit? Plenty of room with the 2.5" and 2" shackles? (that is what is going on mine this weekend!)

no, ones pictured are 30x9.5's...truck hauls with this little skinnies.

truck is FS in the FS section.

brett76 said:
those 33's are'nt ont that 81 in that pic are they? doesnt look like it. and your rig looks awesome. thanks for the pics and input on those tires you got on your rig it helped greatly. im def going with 35's now and some lower gears

here ya go. I had to take them off because of the clutch slip/rear main leak.

My rear springs are flat mind you. I mean level. Flat. Dead. Saggy. If you have any arch left they will look much better.

Y did you have to take them off because of a rear main leak?

no, ones pictured are 30x9.5's...truck hauls with this little skinnies.

truck is FS in the FS section.

I know what you mean. I hit 85 on the freeway with those. What kind of speed losses are to be expected if i were to go up to 33x10.5 BFG MT's?

Maybe this helps,

33x10.50 radial swampers on stock wheels.

2.5" Ironman, MAF shackle reversal, 2.5 rear shackles..
DSCN1902.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom