"Cruiser Gold Rush" 2015: Back To Gold Lake For a Second Year! :NorCal: (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

th
Dam! Who's the sexy spotter!!??

He got Bootylicious,hahaha!!! @revoked I think it is fair to have a hundy for next year on the shirt just because you are the only person that manage to damage the same side of your vehicle and you would do it again on that note you got my vote to be on the shirt next year. I would probably chicken out if it was my rig. BTW i was gonna ask you about your tires on how much it cost you and where you get it,is it any cheaper in comparison to a brand new tire? Just curious that's all.

Was nice meeting you all this weekend. Was in the Tundra in Site #1. We spend a week at Gold Lake every year but hadn't been paying much attention to Mud lately. Was awesome seeing all the LCs coming through.
Interesting group for sure. Fun and friendly people.

th

He got Bootylicious,hahaha!!! @revoked I think it is fair to have a hundy for next year on the shirt just because you are the only person that manage to damage the same side of your vehicle and you would do it again on that note you got my vote to be on the shirt next year. I would probably chicken out if it was my rig. BTW i was gonna ask you about your tires on how much it cost you and where you get it,is it any cheaper in comparison to a brand new tire? Just curious that's all.

They are Treadrights. I am due for new tires here shortly, but I won't be buying from them this time. They are significantly cheaper.

ImiRLzx.gif

lots of people left after Saturday, didn't even think to see if we should put it on the schedule.

After breakfast Sat. would have been the time for the group shot.

Revoked, if you fix that, I'm going to key it before we go wheeling. 1st time, shame on me, 2nd time, shame on you, or something. I had no idea you were doing the Snake Lake run. Bravo.

That was you!!!????! That was evil!

Had a great time thanks to mickey for all the laughs. And thanks for letting a cherokee crash the party and to all who helped drink the corn liquor. Cheers

That was some smooth corn liquor and a real creeper! :hillbilly:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom