Southeast 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 25-27, 2015, Cullman, AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll try and join you all as well.
Nigel I'll be leaving South Georgia around mid morning on Friday if you want to drive up with me.

If I come I'll be driving so I'll have to figure out what time to leave. I prefer driving nights. I wouldn't mind doing some light trails.

We could do a little convoy if you aren't too far out of the way.

Last edited:
Peter / Charles,
Thanks for spear heading this. That weekend will be anniversary celebrations with the bride, but the drive from metroAtlanta would be only a few hours so I might get a kitchen pass for one day. I will keep it on the schedule and watch for details.

Peter / Charles,
Thanks for spear heading this. That weekend will be anniversary celebrations with the bride, but the drive from metroAtlanta would be only a few hours so I might get a kitchen pass for one day. I will keep it on the schedule and watch for details.
There is probably at least one Stuckey's along that route where you can buy your wife a nice t-shirt or pecan roll.
Hope you can make it.

Peter (the 70 Series legal eagle) and I have discussed expanding the invitation criteria a tad. If you own a Cruiser other than a 70 Series (what the 70 Series community refers to as a "lesser Cruiser") and would like to join us, you are certainly welcome. There may be brief periods where we go into "private sessions " to discuss things proprietary to the 70 Series but we will keep it brief. :)

Peter (the 70 Series legal eagle) and I have discussed expanding the invitation criteria a tad. If you own a Cruiser other than a 70 Series (what the 70 Series community refers to as a "lesser Cruiser") and would like to join us, you are certainly welcome. There may be brief periods where we go into "private sessions " to discuss things proprietary to the 70 Series but we will keep it brief. :)
Glad to hear of your inclusive, big-tent approach. We all know that 7X Series are the true blood of Cruiserdom but in order to carry the message to "lesser Cruiser" owners, it is necessary to educate and live by example.

Not to sound paranoid or anything, but could we have an expansion of the Central Committee's definition of what constitutes suitability for participation as a "real" 7X Series owner? Must one bring their 7X Series to the event? Do non-benzine rigs quality? Are aftermarket accessorization allowed? Will pizza cutters be allowed? And what about fuel filters/separators? Any color requirements or exclusions.....like pink? (see below)

Thank you for your leadership...

upload_2015-8-4_9-29-44.png

Ward, Allow me to clarify.....
All "Muggles" are both invited and welcome as decreed by the Central Committee.
Thank you for the technical clarification.

upload_2015-8-4_9-44-35.png

I dunno if ill have my junk in time, but fingers crossed.

Great!, that means they've been designed! :grinpimp:

We could use another 75 Series. : )
I just happen to have a very low mileage 75, but its air conditioning consists of window cranks :)

Also, while it gets great mileage, I am not sure the household calendar has this much slop in it....

upload_2015-8-4_11-12-45.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom