Tundra vs LC200 race (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I post it before that LC is killing Tundra evan both have the same motor 5.6L V8 380HP , so this time I was Tundra driver and my brother took my LC - so I notice a big difference on acceleration where Tundra on accelerator pedal demand lowers the gear and that what I experience in others cars, but LC not - the feeling that LC something opens up something for more air and you experience more power on the same gear . I was thinking that Tundra was was practically the same to LC - NOT . Why am I asking this , my local dealer each time I am doing something is bothering me that myLC need computer upgrade something as a recall - I alway tell them to get lost - if it is not broken do not fix it any of you know what dealer is messing with on the recall besides trimming floor mat??? I just afraid to loose all that power after dealer will adjust something

LC and Tundras are not drag vehicles.

lol

(someone had to say it)

LC and Tundras are not drag vehicles.
Hahaha unless you're heavily tuned mashing the throttle on a cruiser is for merging on highways. Sort of like pig racing... Completely useless.

But if you're really insisting on drag racing do this :hillbilly::

We just teasin :p

There was a post some time back that stated the tundra 5.7 is a us built motor while the lc is made in japan. They of course would have different tunes but maybe it's those extra small details they take into account add up. Have you tried against an lx? I know they have different injectors and a tune but I forgot what other differences there are. It should give some better performance and not cost much if labour isn't taken into account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom