Post pics of your body decals/stripes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Ok, so I love the factory decals that these LC came with. A Search yielded nothing so I figured I would start a thread for everyone to post up pics of their factory and non factory stripes/body decals. If this thread has been started and I missed it, then my apologies. I recently purchased a white BJ74 with no stripes, but I am having a hankering to recreate some factory looking decals. They probably won't be exactly OEM, but will mimic the factory stuff. Curious to see everyone's factory and non factory stripes. Here is a photo of some stripes that I found on a Google search that don't look OEM, but I like them and I think they compliment white exterior and beige interior really well. I am thinking of recreating something similar, but implementing the Turbo into the stripe or below the stripe. Opinions? Show me what you have.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1435596204.258472.jpg

My truck
1988 BJ74
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1435596915.954982.jpg

Here's the stock stripe. Looks good on a white body. I've already reproduced these, $600 per set plus the ride if you are interested.

On another note, your truck sold at a very reasonable price at auction, the KM's and minor rust put it just outside my interest, but a very reasonable price for the condition and looks to be in otherwise excellent shape. I think it's a nice one. Enjoy it!

Last edited:
Here's a low-res sample of the stripes for the black BJ74's, I had those made for Ferg's truck to replace the damaged stock stripe. The design is a little more complex, price is $750 per set.

sample.jpg

Stock font "turbo" door decal in non-stock red/black to match the grille emblem.

IMGP2858[1].JPG

Broth9640....... "But I am having a hankering to recreate some factory looking decals. They probably won't be exactly OEM, but will mimic the factory stuff." .........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some "hankering's" should be ignored. :)

I'm partial to grey with red and gold stripes…

20140908_093608.jpg

This was taken 378 days ago, on the day I took delivery. It's been a good year. She came to me fresh with Utah desert dust covering the wheels.

Thanks Kurt and Steve!

I'm partial to grey with red and gold stripes…

View attachment 1137058

This was taken 378 days ago, on the day I took delivery. It's been a good year. She came to me fresh with Utah desert dust covering the wheels.

Thanks Kurt and Steve!

Man, I stilllllll miss that rig. Speaking of hankerings... I have a hankering for another 74 with stripes :D

[QUOTE = "SteveJackson, publicación: 9819342, miembro: 94022"]
full

[/CITAR]
Hola amigo, estoy interesado en esta tira corporal
whatsapp: +573044129140
Soy de Colombia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom