FYRLTY? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, considerable experience with Fyrlyt in arctic conditions and they truly are the next generation forward projection light- in quality of beam pattern, lumen intensity, durability and simplicity in design. We have put them to the test side by side with the larger competitor's lamp (even with upgraded 70W HID) and Fyrlyt came on top again. (should also note many hid systems continue to have challenges in -30's/40's C) vs Fyrlyt's simple but effective Osram bulb.
Lastly, the single lens design allows heat to conduct sufficiently through and melt snow and ice off the front lens- allowing the lamp to project effectively in adverse conditions vs. frosting/snow build up as seen by many double lens type designs. Finally- a rugged, simple, high output lamp that works for our northern conditions. As the arctic truckers and commercial drivers have commented.. 'best driving light we've ever ran!'

PS- ATEB in Vancouver has inventory of them now as well. Hope this helps.

I am impressed with the reflector at least from what I can gather of it from there video. looks to have a very nice finish on it... and the fact that it is coated to prevent corrosion or deterioration of the reflecting service is a big plus compared to just about everything else out there.

Mark...

Well said- the heart of the engineered intensity and superb beam pattern lies in that both the reflector and bulb were tuned by Fyrlyt and Osram to work together vs most designs build a reflector around a stock bulb- topped with being able to leave the light 'on' if stationary without fear of melting or damaging the reflector and housing.

As with any great light, you don't know what you're missing till one gets it out of the box and uses it. You won't be disappointed!

Just ordered a set for my 100...... hoping they live up to the hype. Like the idea of a smaller size. Will post up once I have them on and have some first impressions....

E

Cancel that...... couldn't get ahold of anyone to ask questions on depth........ and the website wouldn't process my ordere.... ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom