"Cruiser Gold Rush" 2015: Back To Gold Lake For a Second Year! :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well got my shirt yesterday, printed on the front. No problem other then it's way to small... Of well I guess one of my girls got a new shirt!

I have no interent atill but I juat caught up onthe thread a little. Once I fnd some non mobile connection for my laptop ill hop on and do some posting

The way I figure it, the "Bay Area" ends right about at the windmills.

If anyone has a Lg and/or a Med with the logo on the back, and they get a replacement, I'd be interested. I missed the order window.
When I signed up a few years ago, and never used it, I was living in Hayward! But yes, it's true! The cut off point is at the wind mills or when your thermometer jumps 20 degrees!

no

Alright guys - been in communication with the mouthbreathers at TeeSpring trying to get this fixed. Whoever got a shirt with the logo printed wrong, can you please post a picture of the shirt laying flat so the tags are visible? They want to confirm that the logos were printed on the back so they could make it right. I don't think they trust @MaK92 4RnR to put the shirt on front side forward :flipoff2:

Hahah damn slackers!
Here's my two shirts with the logos on the back.

Anyone want to convoy up from the north-bay area? I live in Marin county but will be driving up through Sonoma to stop by Mudrak on the way up to get my tools/gear from the shop.

If anyone is interested in getting a good convoy together let me know via PM.

Also, are people bringing coms? Ill have a HAM.

I have a HAM & CB either works for me last year we used ham radios on the trail

I'm leaving about 8-9ish that Friday from Sacramento if anyone wants to convoy from there

I'll be leaving Marin about 6:00 am on Friday. I'll have my HAM radio on. What station guys? Is the NorCal channel 145.450?

Last edited:
On the way out on Sunday, I'm guiding a trip on Forest Service roads from Bassets to Bowman Lake (Rd 54 -> Rd 12 -> Henness Pass Rd/ Jackson Meadows Rd -> Meadow Lake Rd -> Bowman Lake Rd). From there I'm going west to Forest City to look at real estate (!), but it's a straight shot out Bowman Lake Rd to Hwy 20 with about zero chance of getting lost. I've already done a bunch of this route and I have a mapping app, so while it will feel adventurous, it's pretty tame. It's all 2wd, but some parts are very rocky, 1st gear crap. Jackson Meadows Rd is paved for about 5 miles of the trip.

I'd like to get started around 9:30 or 10. Depending on the group we could check out Webber Lake Falls, and eat lunch and maybe swim at Bowman Lake. It's about an hour from there to the junction of hwy 20 and hwy 80. Auburn by about 2pm? 3pm latest...

Last edited:
146.460 it is.

I'm game for Fast Eddy's Sunday Poker Run.

okay i need to subscribe to this thread... i feel like I have missed a lot... how do I sign up for this event and I'm always in for a T-shirt.

I am going to try and get Friday off from work but I will most likely go in to work early on Friday and leave the Yuba City area around 2-4 pm

We'll be heading out Friday around 5-530pm. 146.460 it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom