What did you do on your 70 series today? (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK, OK ... I admit it it ... I can eff up an anvil with nothing more than a Nerf hammer ... :rimshot:

But I did not kill the 73, Dan ...

:flipoff2:

OK, OK ... I admit it it ... I can eff up an anvil with nothing more than a Nerf hammer ... :rimshot:

But I did not kill the 73, Dan ...

:flipoff2:
Dan picks on me about my fuel filter and blue engine, I pick on you about your heater box boo boo ......... It's that circle of life thing. :)

Right ... All in good fun ... :grinpimp:

Hopefully Rob won't be upset that he will not get any revenue from me at this point in time ....

Right ... All in good fun ... :grinpimp:

Hopefully Rob won't be upset that he will not get any revenue from me at this point in time ....
My clunkers alone keep him very busy not to mention a BJ71 was rolled into the shop today.

If there is any addional interest in the dome light kit, just drop me a P.M. (Conversation)View attachment 1083808

Here is a picture of the interior of the truck last night in the shop; no lights on other than the LED dome lights. They work great. Kudos Charles and your friend that put these together.
20150703_211453.jpg

That bright light clearly illuminates the fact that your steering wheel is misplaced. :lol:
Thanks for the endorsement .......
With my LED light installed, I've found a dollars worth of loose change, two .22 cartridges, and enough French fries to survive a week off-road.

Last edited:
For those of you that own those "other" Cruisers, the shop also has LED dome light kits for the front dome light in the 60 Series and in short order will have kits for the rear dome light and the pillar mounted dome light in the 75 Series.
image.jpg

Very pretty!

How DARE YOU call me picky....:flipoff2:

It's Mister.

Got a nice load of Japan parts today.

Mainly in preparation for a new windshield frame.

Fuel sender cover and gasket. Gasket is straight but is form to fit.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Then got the inlet and outlet pressure hoses for the vacuum pump:

image.jpg

And new gaskets for the fold down windshield hinges:

image.jpg

And the rubber weatherstrips that go into the corners of the top of the windshield frame where it meets with the two cross members on each side:

image.jpg

And finally new shifter boots for the H55F as well as the BF2A transfer case:

image.jpg

Mine are fine but weathered and I love new rubber for important applications.

Sealing an old truck is key in my opinion for a good driving experience.

Also received new hardware for the new soft top I ordered. I wanted all new snaps for the tarpaulin top.

There are specific ones that go into specific places around where the soft top attaches to the metal frames.

The first part is where the zipper keepers attach. The rest are merely the snap studs I guess if you want to call them that.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom