Awesome Iron Pig Key Fobs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You say fanatical like it is a bad thing!
:)

Not my intention at all. You can't get much more fanitical then me, but your right passionate is a much better word to describe the blend of us with these vehicles . And I love bacon slab the best.

Hello again

Reason is I'm going to make a grill plaque just like the fey fob but with the words included -- Iron Pig Presavation Society.

Do you need me to resend the art work with the words included?

"Iron Pig Preservation Society"

No need but that was a very kind way of saying ....hay james ..it's spelled like this . Preservation.
I must of spelled it wrong several times .....sorry about that

Stupid question ...is that wording in any way copyright infringement... I need an definitive answer on this ... I thought you guys made that name up. I'm clueless on this.

James

No shipping discounts here that'll apply. PM me and let me know what the final $ is and where to paypal the funds. Thanks.

Sounds good. When we get closer I will round up everyone's shipping addresses and we can go from there.

So have you ever had a Pig? When I first got into Cruisers you were known for your orange 40 - drawing a blank on the name, Agent Orange?

Stupid question ...is that wording in any way copyright infringement... I need an definitive answer on this ... I thought you guys made that name up. I'm clueless on this.

James

I am not aware of any trademarks or copywrights on "Iron Pig Preservation Society".

James
Quick interweb search shows a "Handtool Preservation Society" where they use pig iron, but nothing pops up for the IPPS anywhere else except IH8MUD.

I talked to the owner of ih8mud before putting it on my shirts. Basically even if he did own it he doesn't care because it was another member that made the name up. Should be good to go.

I talked to the owner of ih8mud before putting it on my shirts. Basically even if he did own it he doesn't care because it was another member that made the name up. Should be good to go.

Sounds like that would be Mr Mark Whatley (sp?)

Sounds good. When we get closer I will round up everyone's shipping addresses and we can go from there.

So have you ever had a Pig? When I first got into Cruisers you were known for your orange 40 - drawing a blank on the name, Agent Orange?

Ok. Uh, yes. Have had Rottingham since 2002. Agent O is my BJ42. Sig line lists the rest...

Went on SOR website and on the front page is my awesome keyfobs.........going to be making every model.....excited. But I'm keeping the 55 series for my self as I have a ton of ideas for the PIG , and you guys are an unusual bunch ( in a good way) might even get my self a PIGGY.

James

Nice! Where can we see more about Rottingham?

Here is one from last week's adventure - the Canadian Clunker Classic (clunker.ca)
image.jpg

Here is one from last week's adventure - the Canadian Clunker Classic (clunker.ca)
View attachment 1103589

WOW!,, now that's a t shirt,beautiful what road is that. I would love to travel it when we hit the road in a few years.

James

Went on SOR website and on the front page is my awesome keyfobs.........going to be making every model.....excited. But I'm keeping the 55 series for my self as I have a ton of ideas for the PIG , and you guys are an unusual bunch ( in a good way) might even get my self a PIGGY.

James

Right there up top! Congratulations: http://www.sor.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom