CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've gotta go see my folks very close to there before long. Keep me in the loop, travel wise. I hear Onur might be up there in early August...

If everything goes as planned, Onur will be at my place tomorrow and will get the low down. I'll keep you in the loop for VA travels for sure.

J

Sounds like there may be a meetup in the works ....

Put in 2 hours this morning between mowing and honeydoos..

Got a customers custom platform rack cut and pieced together..

J
P1020378.JPG
P1020386.JPG
P1020381.JPG
P1020382.JPG

Love that rack. Can't wait to see the finished product. Mine is so heavy and bulky. I need that Jenny Craig version.

Got a package from Wyoming recently. VERY well packed and padded. I really have no idea how he squeezed all that cardboard and paper in there. I took the bumper out and left it on the floor for a few days just to look at it. Very solid. Great welds. I let Jason take liberty with placing a bull bar on it so I can mount a Hi Lift or lights. He also sourced me all the bolts/washers/nuts I'll need. Can't wait to install it and proudly display his stickers.

IMG_3798.JPG
IMG_3796.JPG

Got a package from Wyoming recently. VERY well packed and padded. I really have no idea how he squeezed all that cardboard and paper in there. I took the bumper out and left it on the floor for a few days just to look at it. Very solid. Great welds. I let Jason take liberty with placing a bull bar on it so I can mount a Hi Lift or lights. He also sourced me all the bolts/washers/nuts I'll need. Can't wait to install it and proudly display his stickers.

View attachment 1102887 View attachment 1102888

Thanks for the feedback John. Even though it was primed metal, I try and keep everything as safe as I can. Doesn't cost that much more to ship something securely..

Thank you again for the order and let me know if you have any questions at all.

Jason

As last time on my 60, I commissioned Jason for a very simple rear bumper for my 70 series.

As last time on my 60, he has been phenomenally communicative, asking good questions, and getting me what I want in my rear bumper.

I'm a happy returning customer and can't wait to see my rear bumper in a few weeks.

:clap:

:cheers:

As last time on my 60, I commissioned Jason for a very simple rear bumper for my 70 series.

As last time on my 60, he has been phenomenally communicative, asking good questions, and getting me what I want in my rear bumper.

I'm a happy returning customer and can't wait to see my rear bumper in a few weeks.

:clap:

:cheers:

Onur, it is a pleasure to work with you again. Thanks for the order and I will be on your order shortly.

Thanks

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom