Pic of radiator support? 3/1970 FJ-40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a photo of the correct radiator support bracket for a 3/1970 FJ-40? I need to fine one so I can go back to OEM from the crappy aluminum one the PO installed. Thanks!

unlike later models it goes from the body to the radiator.

like this
20150105_185233.jpg

Mine still has the support rods but I'm missing the U-shaped channel. So, I guess what really need to see is what years will fit my 1970.

Mine still has the support rods but I'm missing the U-shaped channel. So, I guess what really need to see is what years will fit my 1970.
If know one post before morning I will have a few pictures for you I have mine out and i just primed it .I have a 1970 fj40 with a June bulid date

if you cant find a specific 70s one they are all about the same ,some bolt holes dont line up on the rad and need to be drilled when using a newer one

that one is missing the front bolt on piece but looks to be stock for your year... which should look like this
2013-03-03_17-09-45_993.jpg

my guess is that acts like a duct between the radiator support and the bib so that you have a direct supply of air from the front of the truck

I may have found one one cruiser parts, but waiting for the confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom