1964 lwb Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMGP2035.JPG
IMGP2036.JPG
IMGP1377.JPG
IMGP1463.JPG
IMGP1460.JPG
1964 FJ45 For Sale. Incomplete.

Last edited:
Rob, are you selling the pieces?
Paul

Last edited:
I'll take them all

Hi Paul, not ready to part out yet (though still considering selling the box stuff to help direct my project)... I'm figuring I'll assemble it some and more clearly define the 90% that is complete and see if I can come to a price for the whole project. Still daydreaming about the potential build with aqualu quad cab, etc.... I posted it a little prematurely I guess in hopes of someone making the decision to part with it easy and clear. Sorry to muddy the waters, I know you guys h8 mud-- ha ha. I might just take In2Cruisers advice and go to ebay with it for their audience.

The Box, tailgate, and headache rack are gone and I got to meet another one of the 'good guys' of the cruiser community.

Last edited:
Ya Rob it was good meeting you, made it home safely and no problems, great going through the park traffic was light, was some rain coming home, today is a kick back day.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1433711164.830357.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1433711342.463082.jpg

IMGP2036.JPG

$4500.00 Firm.

No Box or tailgate or headache rack. Missing some vacuum and shift pieces. No carb. No windshield and missing one corner glass. Otherwise mostly complete. New painless wiring harness still in box. Much assembly required.

Last edited:
This is now listed in the general classifieds section with a few more photos...

IMGP1403.JPG

IMGP1421.JPG

IMGP1463.JPG

IMGP1458.JPG

IMGP0905.JPG

So what is left?

So what is left?
It's as photographed above and below.. Darn good frame w/clean title, Unrestored cab lower/upper, metal roof, doors, F-motor, 3spd and running gear..... parts that are gone: Box, tailgate, headache rack, carb, one corner glass, windshield, some of the vacuum shift and column shift pieces. I'm not parting it out per-se, but looking to sell the project as is at this point. If I continue my rescue/build I will post pieces as I decide I don't need them. 47Coeman came and looked it over a bit and has a good handle on condition and what's here. my price is FIRM at $4500 at this point.
IMGP2037.JPG
IMGP1463.JPG
IMGP2035.JPG
IMGP1819.JPG
IMGP1457.JPG

Last edited:
In2
If you are interested in this rig I can verify the condition for you or anyone else that has interest. It is a great start with little rust damage, hard to find these days. Anyone interested send me a pm and I will gladly give you my take on this 45 as I saw it a few weeks back.

Skip, I think once you get bored and need another project you ought to come get this one and start in on it for your next project... Happy Independence Day my fellow Americans.

IMGP0012.JPG

IMGP0034.JPG

IMGP0047.JPG

IMGP0348.JPG

IMGP1266.JPG

Last edited:
you all are cement impaired, and whats that blue stuff between the green stuff in pic #34?

you all are cement impaired, and whats that blue stuff between the green stuff in pic #34?
That blue stuff is the Lamar River in Yellowstone park. pic 12 and 348 are Bison in the Yellowstone and FireHole rivers (not cows). pic 47 is a random sunset in the paradise valley of the yellowstone river. Pic 1266 is actually a Brown trout mouth from the Yellowstone river! No lie, this is Montana, no need to tell fish stories, it's the real deal. Sorry for getting off the obsession of FJ's, just trying to lure my trucks next owner to make the trip way out here in between all the concrete landscapes.

Skip, you must be about ready for another project by now, right?

Hi Rob
Right in the middle of moving and working on getting the plans done for my new shop 24x34 it is off in the future. Sold my house and signing the title papers this morning. Still think your rig would be a great project for a 45 enthusiasts. Skip
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1437567756.695820.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom