In Cab Winch Controller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

titanpat57

Bigfoot?!...never heard of him...
SILVER Star
Threads
Hey all,

Had two instances, both at Rausch Creek, that I needed my winch, but because of first instance, inexperience and the second instance, classic over confidence , I wanted to make sure that either way, I'd be prepared regardless of the reason.

An opportunity came up to buy a switch from a guy that had bought one, and couldn't use it, so it was a good deal.

I got the 2 x 2 panel and winch cable kit.

http://www.12voltguy.com/WINCH-TOGGLES.html

My 8000 lb Ramsey is not capable of wireless feature, and I wanted something fool proof.

I really wanted it to be a right hand operation, but the only spot that made sense, was where there were two blanks for the seat warmers. I was saving those for some addtional lighting down the road. I installed a block heater last year, so when it's plugged in it warms up pretty quick.

So I opted for the left side, easily within reach.
20150628_174541.jpg
20150628_163258.jpg
20150628_163258.jpg
20150628_181759.jpg
20150628_202651.jpg

Very nice. I installed interior winch controls last year and finally got to use it at Rubithon last week. Very convenient. It is much better then fumbling for a normal winch contoller, and keeping the wire out of harm's way.

I have this one:
image.php

12voltguy makes good stuff. Highly recommended.

Pat-I don't recognize that interior. ?100 series? Nice job on the install.

Thanks @Cruiserdrew ....it's a 2010 4Runner, Trail Edition.

X2 on the 12volt guy stuff....I was extremely impressed with build quality.

Just another plug for him, ordered one of these kits for my pickup and because it took him 2 weeks he threw in the upgraded solenoid and cut the price even lower. Then when the rear cable didn't reach because it was an extended cab he not only made me a 25 footer he sent it to me free of charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom