iPhone 5s Setting Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
OK, I'll admit it - I hate my iPhone. I obviously don't have a setting correct. When I get an email about a response to a PM, etc. and click on it to take me to Mud, I have to log in every !#$!$ time even though the keep me logged on is checked.

What setting do I need to change to leave me logged in?

Safari browser, or ?

...and have you tried setting a different default browser? ie: Chrome?

Safari Browser. Search engine is set to Google. I even set the Names and Passwords to on.

OK, I'll admit it - I hate my iPhone. I obviously don't have a setting correct. When I get an email about a response to a PM, etc. and click on it to take me to Mud, I have to log in every !#$!$ time even though the keep me logged on is checked.

What setting do I need to change to leave me logged in?
So use the app? Or tapatalk? You probably have private browsing turned on.

Last edited:
Silly @woody, you can't "set" the default browser on an iOS device. I use Chrome on my iPhone 5S, but if I try to open a link in my email, it launches Safari to open the link. The only work around is if you use Gmail, then it will default to Chrome. But if you use Apple's stock mail app, it defaults to Safari. I have all my MUD alerts going to Gmail so that they open in Chrome.

@BMThiker - yet another reason I'm an Android phone user ;)

So use the app? Or tapatalk? You probably have private browsing turned on.

We have a WINNER. Turned off Private Browsing...didn't even know I'd turned it on, and am now staying logged on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom