200 series picture thread (45 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

email4231.jpg

This picture above should be land cruiser's brochure.

Thoughts on this color? Offered from MY2011 through MY2014 In the GCC.

I like it. It reminds me of the light blue available on 1st Generation 4Runners in the US...stripes add to that.

GX-R, are the LED strips at the bottom of your headlight assemblies on by themselves or do you have your parking lights on (although it doesn't look like it in the pics)?

Took my wife out for lunch today and parked next to a well-built 470 (belongs to the owner and chef and member of this site).

IMG_2413_zpsmjepau1s.jpg

Last edited:
Took my wife out for lunch today and parked next to a well-built 470 (belongs to the owner and chef and member of this site).

IMG_2413_zpsmjepau1s.jpg
Did he give you a mud discount? ;)

ran it through the car wash...
email5750.jpg

haha. I bet you were just a bit worried Kreiten. Those mud splatters can be disconcerting I know. Worst thing is if some turkey tries to rub them off dry or writes something witty with their finger. Dust can cut the clear coat easy when dry.

Couple of things you can do to help prevent deep pin stripes when you go off road:

1. best thing is to roll on 2 heavy coats of pure latex paint. Goes on white but dries to an invisible matt clear. Peels off later in big sheets.

2. HEAVY coat of hard wax. don't rub it down Helps to make the bushes and undergrowth on side of trail slide without cutting. Clean off later when you get home.

Reminds me of one of the first posts I made, a few years back when my truck was all new and I took it out in wild for the first time:

IS THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST ? (May 2010)

Brothers, I have a confession. I seek you understanding and your absolution.

It was only a scratch; just a little one and I really should harden up I know. But the pain, oh the pain it inflicted seared my heart like a red hot razor.

They say the first cut is the deepest and God knows looking way back I can attest that Katy Turner hurt me bad, leaving me for that older more mature bloke – him all of 19. He was a balding ‘ginga’ and wore glasses for Christ’s sake!! But I rode a Raleigh 20 two speed bicycle and that prancing prat had a March II Ford Cortina with fluffy dice hanging from the mirror.

My pride was damaged goods for...um.. weeks. Thankfully Sharon with 36 D" rims turned up and I managed to 'console' myself.

But Brothers, that was nothing compared to the pain I experienced last week.

I should have known better. I mean it was me ‘wot did it’ after all, but her grace under fire just deepened my anguish and my shame.

Like a faithful dog she looked at me afterwards. No accusatory look. No spiteful resentment. Just those sad puppy dog's eyes with their constant adoration and willingness to please. That cut me to the quick.

Forgiveness? For her there was nothing to forgive. She just wants to go and go and go. She’s a good girl like that.

I have tried to put it down to a passing madness. A momentary lapse of reason. But the truth is I did it willingly and with reckless regard for her safety -and I am not proud.

But I suppose I will just have to put it aside and move on with my life, forever changed though it shall now be. Taking her into the bush at her tender age for the opening of duck season was wrong I know...but what’s done is done.

Besides, now that she has her first pin stripe I can really give the bitch full noise.

Yee Haah!!! Bring it!!
icon_twisted.gif

Remorsefully, Bill.

PS: To make it up to her I have decided to treat her to a nose job from TJM and boob lift from OME. Is that wrong??

Last edited:
I am taking every opportunity i can get to take pics of brand new 2015's. Especially since production is going to end next month and they will switch to the updated version.
20150601_124945.jpg
20150601_124958.jpg

That gold hood ornament is awesome...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom