Cost difference in Mid East and Europe of LC200 with AVS/AHC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wondering how common the option is and the cost to add the option? Also comments from our members in these country's where this option is available about their thought on the value of adding this option?

In the GCC countries we do not get AVS/AHC on the LC200. It is only on the LX 570.

Even on the LC200, KDSS is only on the higher spec models. Most of them are without KDSS.
Also, personally, i'd rather have KDSS over AVS/AHC because i can still utilize it and gain from its benefits when i do decide to swap the factory suspension, which i did.

Another thing, the top spec PRADO/GX have both KDSS and AVS + rear height control, but from what i understand the KDSS on the top spec PRADO/GX is not identical to the system on the 200. The system on the 200 is mechanical but the one found on the Prado/GX is electronic controlled, which is also the reason why 200 owners with KDSS did not suffer from the horrible KDSS lean which was visible on many of the GX/Prados out of the showroom floor and still is on some of them to this day. ( real bad lean to the right )

Last edited:
Gulf Cooperation Council ( Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman , Kuwait ) Our vehicles are referred to as GCC Spec at Toyota as well as other car makers. We do get some differences between our LC's, as each country has a separate dealer, however, none of them offer AVS/AHC on the Land Cruiser. Back when they still made 100's some of the GCC dealers did offer AHC on the top spec Land Cruiser either standard or as an option.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom