WTB PTO parts, I know I'm late to the party... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You got money - and Thanks

Kevin thanks much. These look terriffic! We really appreciate the work on these. Quality looks just like Toyota! Paul thanks for your help too.

Money sent - Thanks again!!!! :cheers:

Money Sent! Thanks for the great pieces.

Ok - ready to ship. My powder coater did them on the night shift last night after I dropped them off after work yesterday. I chose a color we use often called "Black Magic". It's got great durability and is rated for outdoor use with a dull finish but not totally flat.

As stated in post #41 the prices are as follows:

Frame Extensions =$150.00/set
Shaft Bearing Bracket =$30.00ea

Shipping comes in at $32.00 for 5 business day service (YMMV) with tracking and insurance.

I will send a PM to each of the following who have expressed interest and then make the remainder available for open sale.

JamesC
PabloCruise
rapovt
Ming89FJ62
n2666s
89yotanut
OldbeachBob

Here are a few shots - the flash is misleading as the finish is not a shiny as it may look.
View attachment 489867

View attachment 489866

View attachment 489865

My goodness those came out quite nice!

Thanks Pablo.

I have a cat named Pablo LOL

I am doing a major purge of the disaster known as my basement and last night I was in the "Langcruiser Parts Section" and I have three sets of these extensions remaining. LMK if anyone needs'em.

Kevin

I will see if I have any left tonight

I may still have a set stashed away - but would take some time to re-discover. If no one else has em I'll try and look, dig, etc soon.

Ya, forgot to look. I'll try again tonight

Sorry guys, I sold that last one several months ago I guess.

Ok I'll try and look tonight - know I don't have the pillow block but may have a set of frame extensions. I've got a Ramsey PTO winch i'll mtry and sell - but only for pickup not shipping weighs a TON!!!!!

I do have one of the pillow block brackets sitting on top of the stereo in the garage - I don't need it for nuthin

Jason, are you just needing to borrow some frame extensions?

TJ, I went ahead and bought a set of the aftermarkets from Paul @3_puppies . They are the ones he had made from @Awl_TEQ .. The wife said they arrived today. I'll be home in a few hours from Denver. I almost stopped by but, figured you were working... Went and visited the kiddos and got a few Rockies/Cardinals games in.

Jason

Last edited:
Paul is good like that. Always horse trading.

TJ, I went ahead and bought a set of the aftermarkets from Paul @3_puppies . They are the ones he had made from @Awl_TEQ .. The wife said they arrived today. I'll be home in a few hours from Denver. I almost stopped by but, figured you were working... Went and visited the kiddos and got a few Rockies/Cardinals games in.

Jason

Glad you got what you needed, but feel free to stop by anytime you are down on the front range. You still have my digits?

Glad you got what you needed, but feel free to stop by anytime you are down on the front range. You still have my digits?

Thanks TJ, Yes sir I do..

The ends will really help with setting up the CAD to cut everything out for the channel holes.

J
P1020202.JPG
P1020203.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom