"Cruiser Gold Rush" 2015: Back To Gold Lake For a Second Year! :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No stickers from me. Some of these as event swag from @Mile4x4 to promote his brand! :grinpimp: they will say California on them.

These stickers as swag, except saying California:
image.jpg

Damn guys I've been MIA. Lot has happened in these last 10 pages! I'm almost certain I can go this year. A couple vacations from other employees were bourbon the first of the year for around this time, but I think I should be off the hook. Id better get busy. My rig needs some tlc. I've been putting a lot of money into my car and guns lately. ( damn hobbies!!! ) looking forward to seeing you guys again!

^^^ Look who finally got out of his shackles,I thought maybe you got married and had twins this year.:lol:

Just kidding bro,good to hear from you finally. If you need someone to call your work and make some serious excuses just let me know,you can't miss a good party.;)

Hahah thanks man. I'll inow for sure here real soon.
I need to get my sliders fabbed and welded up.

Hahah thanks man. I'll inow for sure here real soon.
I need to get my sliders fabbed and welded up.

Man you been talking bout getting sliders since I first met you :flipoff2: Buying too many guns lately I see!

Man you been talking bout getting sliders since I first met you :flipoff2: Buying too many guns lately I see!

Hahahaha so true! I've been slacking! It seems like every time I go to take them in to get done something pops up!

Ok well wife and I already have reservations/plans to camp up on the westshore of Lake Tahoe so we will probably just head over one of the days to run with everyone (probably saturday) and if nothing else have fun and meet all your ugly mugs. May see if my buddy and his wife want to meet us up there in there...gasp... heep!

Argh! This is the week after I move to Raleigh! Was looking forward to going :(

shut up! you had me at brewery!

I just ordered 2 shirts,i almost forgot about it. So no chance of sweatshirts guys? We can always have it next year,did anyone get any stickers made? Just wondering.

the brewing lair is hella bomb. i have my own keg i might get filled with them. its not a pony keg either so it might be pricey. good stuff though!!!
Viper i am guessing no sweatshirts, havent had time to do stickers either since i moved and started my new job the last 2 weeks

I just ordered 2 shirts,i almost forgot about it. So no chance of sweatshirts guys? We can always have it next year,did anyone get any stickers made? Just wondering.

We could get some made if we have enough interest to get the campaign funded. On the shirts, only 13 have sold, including mine. If we have a small group that are 100% interested in hoodies I can set up another small campaign, make it only last 7 days or so. If we only get let's say 5 hoodies, they'd need to be at about $35 to get funded.

So, who would be in for a hoodie? This website is shirts only so we'd need to find a different place for decals.

We could get some made if we have enough interest to get the campaign funded. On the shirts, only 13 have sold, including mine. If we have a small group that are 100% interested in hoodies I can set up another small campaign, make it only last 7 days or so. If we only get let's say 5 hoodies, they'd need to be at about $35 to get funded.

So, who would be in for a hoodie? This website is shirts only so we'd need to find a different place for decals.

I just ordered my t-shirts minutes ago.... I'm also IN for a hoodie if it pushes through...

Ill buy 2 hoodies if it goes

Alright campaign ended! 15 shirts total were sold. Says they should be going into printing soon. Anybody else reading this that wants a shirt and didn't make the first order, we can do another run but it will need a minimum order size (5 or so) to get it funded.

Doh! I forgot to order. Set up another run bro!! No harm no foul if it doesn't reach the necessary number right?

Doh! I forgot to order. Set up another run bro!! No harm no foul if it doesn't reach the necessary number right?

The one guy always in the thread forgot his thshirt haha! Anybody else gonna get shirts? I think it's a minimum of 5. But yeah no harm, it just won't go to print and they won't charge you.

SHIRTS & HOODIES, PART 2

Also, I'm an idiot. You COULD add different color options. Sorry guys for not realizing it the first time. These new campaigns have color options.

@Finnyfam60 don't miss out this time! Here's the link for the 2nd tshirt campaing. This one runs for 2 weeks, ends June 24th. I think this is the latest we can do in order to get the shirts printed and shipped on time. So Finny you need to rally up 4 more people to get shirts so it goes to print. http://buy.teespring.com/ih8mud-cruiser-gold-rush-pt2

And here's the one for hoodies, 3 different colors. Remember, we need 5 in order to tip the sales goal http://buy.teespring.com/ih8mud-cruiser-gold-rush-hoods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom