2015 Land Cruiser Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Guys! So my dad is planing on buy the new 2015 or the new one thats coming ou next year so i can mod this old one. Yes we were the first owner on this vehicle and has been in a semi major accident. This guy veered off hitting the left fender and as a result, destroyed the fiber glass fender. It also destroyed the tire. Below are some images i took about 2 months ago.

Last edited:
Hello Guys! So my dad is planing on buy the new 2015 or the new one thats coming ou next year so i can mod this old one. Yes we were the first owner on this vehicle and has been in a semi major accident. This ****** veered off hitting the left fender and as a result, destroyed the fiber glass fender. It also destroyed the tire. Below are some images i took about 2 months ago.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not trying to be hyper-sensitive but there are a ton of other adjectives when describing a person. ...some being more accurate.
Nice rig.

I don't think you are being hyper-sensitive.

However, I think @Andrew Ling is being an ignorant ass. I could care less what he does with his 80 or what it looks like.

Peace out.

think we have a language and culture issue here, let's allow some leeway. Nice rig, hope it's a deisel!!!!

Hello Guys! So my dad is planing on buy the new 2015 or the new one thats coming ou next year so i can mod this old one. Yes we were the first owner on this vehicle and has been in a semi major accident. This ****** veered off hitting the left fender and as a result, destroyed the fiber glass fender. It also destroyed the tire. Below are some images i took about 2 months ago.
Quoted for future reference...From your profile, it looks like you're 15. Hopefully you use the responses here as a learning opportunity.

Everyone here is probably willing to help you with your truck, but it's probably best not to start off by offending people.

Do teenagers talk like they type now a days. If they do they must sound like a bunch of knuckle dragging idiots.

Quoted for future reference...From your profile, it looks like you're 15. Hopefully you use the responses here as a learning opportunity.

Everyone here is probably willing to help you with your truck, but it's probably best not to start off by offending people.

Good thing you quoted that because I was wondering why everybody was being a dick for what appeared to be no reason at all.

Carry on.

Great thread.

John

Ok guys srry about that earlier i have changed the word lmfao

Clearly you don't understand. Laughing about making a disparaging remark shows your lack of maturity and understanding of the situation. Own your actions. Apologize and make better decisions in the future.

Calling anyone a ****** is not something to lmfao about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom