TLCA Official 27th Rubithon Thread, June 23-28th, 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sm_P1010083-Rubicon-Trail- DEC-27- 2010.jpg

Renegade Hardcore only Run is on Wednesday June 24, 9 am. Staging from Airport Flat campground area. There is some tow rig parking on the south side of the bridge, just south of the campground. Mudracks Double locker run is now completely full! So I'm leading this renegade Hardcore run for those that want some "rock time". :bounce:

All the usual hardcore stuff will be required:
Double lockers, 36"+ tires, 4" + lift, beadlocks, winch/ recovery gear, spare parts and tools for your rig. Oh and the most important is a "BIG SMILE" !!!

Contact me ASAP @: toyrocs@pirate4x4.com
Cheers. Desmond

Last edited:
What are the fire restriction's going to be? I am assuming we need a permit for our gas stoves again?

What are the fire restriction's going to be? I am assuming we need a permit for our gas stoves again?

That is correct. Due to the extreme dry conditions, there will be no campfires in the smaller camps. Conditions permitting and Caretake approval, we will have campfires in the Springs.

^^ Pardon my ignorance, where can I get a permit for my Coleman stove?

At almost any USDA Forest Service location, or online.

Just renewed mine as well. Took a whole 4 minutes and that is watching a 2 1/2 min video using satellite internet. Super easy!

Tomorrow, Sunday May 31st, is the last day to submit your registrations to have your shirts at the event. You must e-mail, fax or best yet, submit online (make sure you get a confirmation, if not sure, call or text me 530-401-0800.)

After this date, you can still order everything, but the clothing will be mailed out after the event.

Thanks and hope everyone has a great weekend!

Eric

Looking for a seat Thursday from Loon

I got some last minute time off, if anyone has an open seat Thursday morning, i'd love to fill it! :D
Let me know!
Thanks!

Courtney aka full court

I got some last minute time off, if anyone has an open seat Thursday morning, i'd love to fill it! :D
Let me know!
Thanks!

Courtney aka full court

I would but my son is riding with me. What about half court?

this year, for my 4 th participation , i offer a toyota oem jerrycan for the raffle ;)
chairman eric should receive it soon...

c u on the trails dudes !

To avoid misunderstanding, you can still sign up for Rubithon! Unfortunately there is a $25 late fee and your shirt will be mailed after the event. The last day to be able to ensure you have meals is June 11th.

However, you can sign up for the event all the way until Monday June 22nd.

Let me know!
Thanks!

Courtney aka full court

There may be an open seat on the 40's only run. They go via Wentworth Springs and straight into the springs. Are you willing to do that one instead?

Exactly why I was originally hoping to catch a ride from loon but then I considered the trip out. Tahoe side shaves off a couple hours getting out and for the trip home.

:cheers::beer::beer:

for all of you going, this is a wise investment.

http://www.calstar.org/

I signed up last year, and it put the minds of my loved ones at ease.

"going to rubithon? -Spendy.....Having a calm wife when you come back from Rubithon...Priceless."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom