Back on the road soon. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It has been a long 6 months while my Lexus has been sitting around waiting for me to scrounge up the money to get fixed. Well this week is the week it should be getting started and finished. Now i have anew mechanic with a better understanding of how the all wheel drive system in these vehicles work and he is seems to have confidence going into this. I will give updates as i hear them, just thought yall would like to hear about another cruiser getting back on the road

I grenaded the front dif back in december

Ive gotten the internals of the front dif from BENC on this forum and will be replacing the whole inside of it, thankfully i found a good mechanic in my area who happens to be my step fathers brother.

I remember your original thread from December. Could the truck have been driven with the front drive shaft disconnected and running in RWD only? Either way, glad to hear it's getting fixed properly soon.

Yes it could have is what ive learned from my new mech. But luckily i have my brothers old 98 z71 to drive around in the mean time

Glad you'll be up and running soon. Remember, you've got ACC Garage - one of the best Land Cruiser shops on the planet - 2 hours south of you.

I contacted them but getting my vehicle up there at the time seemed damn near impossible thinking that i could not drive it, i had a friend of the family who drives a wrecker come and pick it up and take it my new guy in South Augusta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom