1985 HJ75 Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ward Harris, Can Am Cruisers, brought them in.

image.jpg
Cmoney on 'MUD was having computer / Internet issues and couldn't post photos of his pride and joy so I volunteered to help him out.
1985 HJ75 Ute (customized). :)

Dang! That's a nice one. That interior is awesome. Only a little more awesomer than my slip-on seat covers...

Incorrect. The source it the elusive Nauga.

The Naugahyde has a textured finish which helps you to not slide around while you're accelerating and cornering like a bandit in the HJ75.

While I'm sure Alberto has supplied plenty of expert technical advice, I really haven't done squat but you're welcome none the less. :)

Thanks for posting for me, 3 year project that would not have happened without you and Alberto!! Still some work to do but at least I'm on the road.
Thanks again!!!
Nice wild life side-seeing truck ;) Did you wrap the passenger side dash board with leather? :cheers:

Nice wild life side-seeing truck ;) Did you wrap the passenger side dash board with leather? :cheers:
You will need to contact "Cmoney" .... 'MUD to get specific information on the above Cruiser.

YOUR OPINION?

Should I go with a
image.jpg
full canvas similar to the one in this photo or stick with the partial canvas cover I currently have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom